BIke shop in Suffolk

setspeed
setspeed Posts: 141
edited August 2009 in MTB buying advice
Anyone know of a bike shop in Suffolk thats open on bank holiday monday? Or have i got more chance of seeing pigs fly?

Comments

• setspeed
    Or, alternatively, anyone in Suffolk who can sell me a 34t chainring, quicksmart?
    I know this is the wrong forum btw, my apologies, but im in dire straits here!
  • timmys
    timmys Posts: 191
    Perhaps the shop at Thetford (High Lodge)? I assume Monday will be a popular day for hitting the trails there so it would be in their best interest to be open!
  • setspeed
    Funny you should say that, as the reason i want my bike sorted so quickly is because i was planning on visiting Thetford for a ride! Never been there before - do you know if they do repairs etc? It would be great if i could get down there really early and have them stick a new chainring on for me and sort out the front mech (which i have singularly failed to adjust correctly!).
    Anyone been there on a bank hol before?
  • pte1643
    pte1643 Posts: 518
    setspeed wrote:
    do you know if they do repairs etc?

Yes, they got full wokshop facilities.

Probably no much chance of them nailing a Chainring on there-and-then on a Bank Hol Monday though.

Might be worth a try, they DO do "While You Wait" repairs, but usually need to give them a bit of notice.
  • setspeed
    pte1643 wrote:
    setspeed wrote:
    do you know if they do repairs etc?

Yes, they got full wokshop facilities.

Probably no much chance of them nailing a Chainring on there-and-then on a Bank Hol Monday though.

Might be worth a try, they DO do "While You Wait" repairs, but usually need to give them a bit of notice.

Thanks for confirming that. Reckon I'll chance my arm and go down there and see if they can do it - cheers!