Craft clothing - sizing

gabriel959
gabriel959 Posts: 4,227
edited April 2010 in Road buying advice
Hey guys,

Has anyone got any Craft clothing in here? I am looking to buy one of their L/S tops from Wiggle and although they've got some sizing charts I was wondering how long the sleeves really were, seeing as I have a 41" chest (so an L) but have got long arms (due to me being 6 foot 6)

Thanks,
gabriel
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Commuting / Winter rides - Jamis Renegade Expert
Pootling / Offroad - All-City Macho Man Disc
Fast rides Cannondale SuperSix Ultegra

Comments

• hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    I've got a Craft top... But, it's sleeveless :oops: Nice base layer, though.
    Got gloves, too... very nice.
    At least being sleeveless, it wouldn't matter about the length of your arms!! :wink:
    I'd take the risk and buy it, you can always end it back.
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • dcno
    dcno Posts: 1
    Hi I use only Craft Clothing for my cycling. I had a chance of testing it on my 5000 miles trip around the Baltic Sea. I was using their padded shorts - probably the best I've ever used http://superlogo.co.uk/acatalog/Craft_C ... ng_UK.html, performance light jacket and Pro zero extreme crewneck (great as well). Also Craft Active Jersey - I found it bit short on front. You don't have to worry about the length of the sleeves - I wear size Medium, sleeves are longer than M. I got my craft clothing from superlogo - they also printed some stuff on my jackets which was quite cool.
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    Just got some tri shorts from them and was suprised how big they came up, their sizing chart suggested XL for me but tbh I reckon I would have been ok with large(36 waist)
  • SBezza
    SBezza Posts: 2,173
    Send an e-mail to these guys http://www.alwaysriding.co.uk/ , they are very helpful, and if you ask, they may even measure the arm lengths for you.

I have some of the Craft stuff, but I am a small, so can't give you an accurate picture, my arm length is OK however. Will say it is very good clothing, and a good fit.
  • Brian B
    Brian B Posts: 2,071
    6ft2" and I wear a Large long sleeves and it fits my arms fine. It has been mentioned by a few on the forum before that the sleeves are generous.
    Brian B.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I think that in general, Craft come up a bit large.
  • > I think that in general, Craft come up a bit large.

I'd tend to agree. I'm usually a L in cycle clothing but I bought M bib shorts from Always Riding (can't recommend them enough) and they are a great fit and I can't fault them.