Cold!

supersonic
supersonic Posts: 82,708
edited July 2009 in The Crudcatcher

Comments

• Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Rained all morning and now (when I feel ready to go out for a ride), all the local schools unleash a wealth of morons into the local area. Its times like this I realize how anti-social I am :roll:

On the plus side I have spent all morning spring cleaning the garage :D
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    supersonic wrote:
    It is like autumn!
    Pfft lightweight =]
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

don't say that word on 21 July
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Perfect cycling temperature. It means I can get to work and not end up leaving a puddle of sweat on the floor of the carpark lift.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • supersonic
    I do quite like it myself for the same reasons. Just a bit of a shock in July!
  • jadeweed
    jadeweed Posts: 74
    It was lush this morning.....now it is blowing a gale and pissing with that really fine horrid rain.
    Wearing shorts and a tshirt to ride home is not looking so appealing now!

This country sucks sometimes!
  • supersonic
    Global warming ;-)

Red sky at night, shepherds' delight.
    Flood in morning, global warming.
  • clodhoppa74
    clodhoppa74 Posts: 331
    supersonic wrote:
    Global warming ;-)

Red sky at night, shepherds burning diseased livestock.
    red sky in the morning, still burning of diseased livestock.
  • Whytepeak
    Went out anyway :D

Its shocking how fun riding in the woods can be after a monsoon. Its does rip up the trails though, I'll have to take a spade next time. :D
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • stickygreen
    stickygreen Posts: 339
    They ought to give global warming a new name because this one suggests it's warming the planet,but it really is minging outside today and they say it will be the same for the next 8 weeks.Who they are and how they know what the weather will be in 8 weeks i dont know but thats what they say.
    GENESIS CORE 20
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    its sunny here now, gonna go back out now i've fixed the puncture i got down the seafront earlier (bloody seaguls dropping shells on the pavement)

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • johnnyboy29
    johnnyboy29 Posts: 100
    I think the weather forecasters should just say it's gunna rain all day everyday. Then when you peer out of the window and the sun is cracking the flags you won't feel that dissapointment that you get when you expect it to be nice and it aint!
    In the words of the GLC - Suicide is messy but it's money for free!!!
  • XxxBFGxxX
    XxxBFGxxX Posts: 1,355
    I think the weather forecasters should just say it's gunna rain all day everyday. Then when you peer out of the window and the sun is cracking the flags you won't feel that dissapointment that you get when you expect it to be nice and it aint!

+1
  • Whytepeak
    XxxBFGxxX wrote:

+1

But that would render weather forecasts useless.
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    went for my ride down the beach and there is a nice kicker they built by some steps (its just perfect and the council did it by accident) i jumped and caught a gust of wind now my wrist is bandaged and i'm missing some skin :(:(:(:(:( mind you it was nice and sunny :D

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • johnnyboy29
    johnnyboy29 Posts: 100
    Whytepeak wrote:
    XxxBFGxxX wrote:

+1

But that would render weather forecasts useless.

They aint really wortha button anyway :lol:
    In the words of the GLC - Suicide is messy but it's money for free!!!