Is this Lance popping the wheelie in the background?

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    No.
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    Yes.
  • andyxm
    andyxm Posts: 132
    Maybe
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Lance wasn't in the 2008 team...
  • Soni
    Soni Posts: 1,217
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    no
    Justice for the 96
  • Soni
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    Who cares!

Me, out of interest, if you don't.....then don't bother entering the thread!

Just thought it a bit strange on a road bike....
  • mmitchell88
    mmitchell88 Posts: 340
    Soni wrote:
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    Who cares!

I don't care either. Whoops! The dangers of an open thread on a public forum... :oops:

Anyway, I'm generally disappointed by what most road riders consider 'good bike handling skills'. Unless you can do more bunny hops than I could at age 14 on my Super Burner*, you have yet to earn my respect.

*Double digits. Can't quite recall.
    Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak.
    And then you put in the milk.
  • Soni
    Soni wrote:
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    Who cares!

I don't care either. Whoops! The dangers of an open thread on a public forum... :oops:

Anyway, I'm generally disappointed by what most road riders consider 'good bike handling skills'. Unless you can do more bunny hops than I could at age 14 on my Super Burner*, you have yet to earn my respect.

*Double digits. Can't quite recall.

What on earth are you on fella, are you hearing voices?

Who has commented on this being 'good bike handling skills' :?

I take it you are an MTB man, obviously have something to prove to rodies, however maybe you forget that you get cyclists who ride equally road and MTB :shock:

Oh, and by the way, i can just picture you on your 'Super Burner' doing your bunny hops :lol:
  • mmitchell88
    Soni wrote:
    What on earth are you on fella, are you hearing voices?

Who has commented on this being 'good bike handling skills' :?

I take it you are an MTB man, obviously have something to prove to rodies, however maybe you forget that you get cyclists who ride equally road and MTB :shock:

Oh, and by the way, i can just picture you on your 'Super Burner' doing your bunny hops :lol:

Excellent, the thread continues! In answer to your comments,

No.

No-one.

No.

Good.
    Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak.
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    FWIW I think they're awesome handling skills - I couldn't even do that on an MTB let alone a road bike!

Excellent summation mmitchell88 8) :lol:
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    Is there anything lance can't do?
  • don key
    don key Posts: 494
    Yes, win clean.
  • Rich-Ti
    don key wrote:
    Yes, win clean.
    Can any of them?! :roll: :lol:
  • Gav888
    Gav888 Posts: 946
    Nah....
    Cycling never gets any easier, you just go faster - Greg LeMond
  • Soni
    don key wrote:
    Yes, win clean.

But he has NEVER tested positive for anything...... :?

Although some may believe he MUST be on something, until he has been tested positive, you surely must give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Although, i really like Lance for his honesty, i quote him as saying in a press conference.

I am the most tested athlete around, and they have never found anything, and they never will fine anything....

However, he didn't say one way or the other whether he has done anything, he just said they've never found anything and they never will.....

That is honesty for you....
  • Rich-Ti
    Tests that are not UCI approved show EPO in blood samples taken from during one of his TdFs where he was victorious...
  • Soni
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    Tests that are not UCI approved show EPO in blood samples taken from during one of his TdFs where he was victorious...

Lots of controversy over those tests, nothing legally proved, pretty much like saying somebody is guilty even after being trialed in court and being found not guilty....
  • Rich-Ti
    'legally proved' (nice English BTW :wink::lol: ) meaning UCI proven? Yeah, cos they're a straight-up organisation aren't they?...! :lol:
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Lance was there, I'm sure I could see his face.
  • mmitchell88
    I saw Lance's face in the lid of a jar of marmite this morning.