Id just like to say

Dazzza
Dazzza Posts: 2,364
edited June 2009 in MTB general
I don't know if this is me or the bakespears triple talking but id like to say what a great site this has been over the years, good people, good advice and great threads such as why walkers/dog owners/car drivers hate us bikers so much.

Really does help with the pain of being bikeless.

So err thanks. :wink:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
Giant Anthem X

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Aye, it has really gone from strength to strengh, from those cautious early days to a great community (that doesn't feel too cliquey).
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Eactly though there can be some heated debates moderation is done quietly so it doesn't upset the forum as a whole. :)

I have seen bike forums come and go thanks to a few cliquey members which really is a shame in a way.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • NigelSWales
    NigelSWales Posts: 196
    Well I have to say, being a n00b here, i've found this forum to be most pleasant, the mods are great at their job, and the members are extremely friendly, civilised, and very helpful, especially in the technical forum, proud to be a member :)
  • LoUiS1985
    LoUiS1985 Posts: 841
    Well I have to say, being a n00b here, i've found this forum to be most pleasant, the mods are great at their job, and the members are extremely friendly, civilised, and very helpful, especially in the technical forum, proud to be a member

couldn't have put it any better!!!
  • Si78
    Si78 Posts: 963
    Well I have to say, being a n00b here, i've found this forum to be most pleasant, the mods are great at their job, and the members are extremely friendly, civilised, and very helpful, especially in the technical forum, proud to be a member :)

yup, well put mate...totally agree!
    Why has my sig been removed by the admins???
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    I love you all...hic...
    Smarter than the average bear.