Website name competition £100 Prize!!

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited May 2009 in The Crudcatcher
There is a lot of intelligence and wit (and stupidity) on these boards so I am hoping someone here will be able to help me.

I run a small business and I need to start another new website.

Problem is, I am really struggling to come up with a name for it that is: original, possibly humorous, cool, appropriate, professional and available as a dot com (or co dot uk).

So I will be giving a £100 prize to whoever comes up with a website name that is available to register - not one that is registered and available to buy!

It is for an online music shop which will be selling guitars,parts, equipment and accessories.

It must be genre non specific ( I deal with classical musicians as well as metal heads and jazzers)

It does not have to be music related in the way that Wiggle doesn't sound bike related.

I will pay £100 by cash or paypal to the person who posts an idea that I use.

If the same idea is posted by several members then the winner will be the first that posted it.

Best way to check your idea is available is to use uk2.net which is quick,easy and free.

So I welcome any interesting names or suggestions and you might just get £100 for your efforts.

Thanks

Comments