A big thankyou to Cyclewise.

bongoslider
bongoslider Posts: 15
edited March 2009 in MTB general
Had a great day up at Whinlatter on Sunday thanks to the guys up at Cyclewise, especially Craig, who sorted us out with some bikes to be able to enter the event after me and my mate's bikes got nicked the week before at Dalby. Your time explaining stuff and setting up the bikes was very much appreciated and because of you we had a great day.
So if anyone gets up there go and see them in the shop and i hope you find them as helpful as we did. Get them to show you the new Cube Stereo....I for one am tempted! :D

Comments

• 3110neil
    3110neil Posts: 303
    hi
    How did the bikes get nicked ,dont live that far from dalby was going up there with my son (13yr) .im the type of guy if some scallwag tried to take bikes of us id put up a fight ,i know its not the best way ,
  • off the back of the car while locked to a rack! from Hr Rigg area at Dalby - see bikeradar stolen section for details and keep an eye out for me. thanks mate.
  • 3110neil
    3110neil Posts: 303
    hi
    just checked the stolen section ,taken a note of bikes ,if see out ill let you know ,you must be gutted ,did you have any insurance ,
    gets me pi--ed off when i hear of this ,you have got me looking at insurance now better same than sorry