Hello All!

Tom_Fox
Tom_Fox Posts: 17
edited March 2009 in MTB beginners
Hello!

I've been on and off here for bout a year!
I had a very bad bike crash last year, ended up in hospital and such, was very ill.
Anyone like a fool i've tried to come bike to using bikes,
I went out today to drop of an application and cv off to a job and i loved it! beautiful day, lovely bike and just a great feeling!

Its been the first time this year cos the weather has been sooo appaulling and only about the 3rd time since i've had the bike! Cos i've been so scared to get back on. but gradually i've got my nerve back! I'll defo being going out more on her now!

Loved it!, Just wanted to share lol

:D

Comments

• andrewjoseph
    andrewjoseph Posts: 2,165
    Nice one! :D
    --
    Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails
  • welcome back :) just take it easy and you'll get the confidence back :)
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Hello.

Again!

Well done fella, sorry to hear about your crash, like they say though, the sooner you get back on the sooner you'll get over it.

If its any consillation I've had two bad crashes that kept me out for more than six months each, and been hit by a car that cost me my front teeth and various other injuries, each time I've come back as soon as I could.

I don't think this makes me a fool, or you, and find there's nothing we can do about it really, just part of our genetic makeup! 8)

Keep on riding.
  • Tom_Fox
    Tom_Fox Posts: 17
    batch78 wrote:
    Hello.

Again!

Well done fella, sorry to hear about your crash, like they say though, the sooner you get back on the sooner you'll get over it.

If its any consillation I've had two bad crashes that kept me out for more than six months each, and been hit by a car that cost me my front teeth and various other injuries, each time I've come back as soon as I could.

I don't think this makes me a fool, or you, and find there's nothing we can do about it really, just part of our genetic makeup! 8)

Keep on riding.

Thanks for the support man! And everyone else!

I'm looking to ride more hopefully now the weathers getting a bit better :D