Why do my posts keep disappearing?

topsey_turvey
topsey_turvey Posts: 420
edited March 2009 in MTB general
I keep posting replies to threads, but a few minutes later they have gone. Why?
Frank Yates

Comments

• pete higham
    pete higham Posts: 134
    it has happened to me a couple of times aswell :?
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    You are being monitored..

Big Brother is watching you.

I give this thread 5 minutes

:lol:
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    This can happen if you are not following guidelines set forth by the mod's(which you agreed to when you joined. Call it "big brother" if you will but YOU agreed to live by the rules on this forum. I'm don't know what you said or have been saying but this is not an anything goes type of forum. Slander, foul language, etc., etc. are not tolerated for long.
    Not saying this is what you have done but....... Your posts can be reported to the "mods"
    by anyone who may take offense, at what you've said, by simply hitting the red ! mark. If
    your post is deemed "bad or whatever" it may be deleted. Also any post that you may have quoted that has been deemed "bad" may also be deleted. This is happening in the "pro race" section right now. Poor taste and or slanderous posts are getting removed.

Dennis Noward
  • dennisn
    I've reported your for being a smart arse :lol:

joke
  • This can happen if you are not following guidelines set forth by the mod's(which you agreed to when you joined. Call it "big brother" if you will but YOU agreed to live by the rules on this forum. I'm don't know what you said or have been saying but this is not an anything goes type of forum. Slander, foul language, etc., etc. are not tolerated for long.

I was merely offering some spare sprockets to the guy asking about SRAM cassettes. Nothing at all contentious, but my post was deleted twice. Didn't realise it was an offence to give stuff away.
    Frank Yates
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Best to PM members about goods really. Seems like a mod deleted it for not complying with a rule.