Tomorrow's weather

nasahapley
nasahapley Posts: 717
edited March 2009 in The bottom bracket
Well blow me down if the BBC weather forecast for tomorrow isn't a big fat sun and light wind! Time for the first proper long ride of the year I reckon - current plan is to go up through the Dales to the marvellous Tan Hill Inn and back - what's everyone else got planned? Will anyone else be out and about in t'Dales?

Comments

• Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Road race at Sawtry, Cambs if my cough stops lurking in my lungs today
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Doing an intro ride with the wheelers, will be easy and around 53 miles, I might increase to a 100 if I feel good.
  • DaSy
    DaSy Posts: 599
    A 70 mile loop into the Beacons, and back in time to do a house viewing with the missus, so have to be back for 11:00am or death will ensue...
    Complicating matters since 1965
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Bronzie wrote:
    Road race at Sawtry, Cambs if my cough stops lurking in my lungs today

Did I see you this morning turning into Ridgmont in your CC Luton kit at about 8.40am? If not it was someone else in CC Luton kit!
  • DomPro
    DomPro Posts: 321
    Excellent news! Some intensive training is in order for the weekend activities.
    Shazam !!
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Up for 6.00, out for about 6.45 I reckon and then I think I'll head for the vale of belvoir and bak home through Newark possibly, I'll see how I feel. Then the "bummer" wading into the gardening for the first time this year. :(
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    v cloudy here. Typical! you work all week inthe sunshine and come weekend its sh1te!
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    Luckily Ant, I went out all week and today's my day off! :P
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    hammerite wrote:
    Did I see you this morning turning into Ridgmont in your CC Luton kit at about 8.40am? If not it was someone else in CC Luton kit!
    It was I - on my way to work.