anyone got digital road mapping software to total my climbin

scottgeniusltd2005
scottgeniusltd2005 Posts: 575
edited February 2009 in MTB general
hi guys,

i did a commute on my bike this week and it was unbelievably hilly. can someone tell me total ascent descent because my casio watch couldn't take the cold and stopped working altogether.

it's from bb4 8qa to philips road blackburn using the old haslingden rd (i go past rossendale ski club to get to it) the route according to google and my bike computer is 13.5 miles

the climbing nearly had me pushing as i got down to 3 mph in granny gear and coming home was a nightmare in the horizontal snow. i'm using a different route now, not as hilly, but 2 miles longer

cheers
Cotic Soul rider.

Comments

• robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    www.mapmyrun.com

You can do it on here chap
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    You can use bike hike and bikely aswell

I prefer bikehike
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • rob that's a great site. sorted out a much easier route, couple miles longer but easier on the legs.

cheers
    Cotic Soul rider.
  • rob that's a great site. sorted out a much easier route, couple miles longer but easier on the legs.

cheers
    Cotic Soul rider.

cheers
    Cotic Soul rider.

cheers
    Cotic Soul rider.

cheers
    Cotic Soul rider.

cheers
    Cotic Soul rider.

cheers
    Cotic Soul rider.