bonthrone bikes?

5xcr
5xcr Posts: 195
edited February 2009 in MTB general
Hi, anyone shopped online from bonthrone bikes,I just have and am a little worried it may go pearshaped. does the order take a long time,it says 5 to 7 days ,do they mess up your orders in the past e.t.c .Any replies much appreciated and will check back after midnight tonite, oh well work beckons.

5xcr :) :? :wink:
12hr days 5 days a week riding to work and back and still the energy to ride 2 other days

Comments

• don't want to make you feel bad but i've s een nothing but bad press for them dude. fingers crossed you're not another notch on their bedpost of shame.
    Start Weight 18st 13lbs March 2009
    17st 10lbs August 2009
    17st 4lbs October 2009
    15st 12lbs December 2010

Final planned weight 12st 7lbs
  • 5xcr
    5xcr Posts: 195
    thanks for the reply, and yes i just got home from work. apparantly,now awaiting stock but still 5 to 7 days delivery!. we shall see. come on someone else must have dealt with this company before.

5xcr 8) cheers dude
    12hr days 5 days a week riding to work and back and still the energy to ride 2 other days
  • Currently right in the middle of a bad experience with them... I received a half-complete order, their phone constantly goes to voicemail and no-one called me back, so I had to email.
    9 days later another package arrived ...with the same bits again! :roll:
    How hard can this be? I certainly won't be using them again. But if they manage to make it up to me then I promise to post it here...if I don't, draw your own conclusions.
  • I ordered something from them. They took the funds out of my credit card immediately (Under distance selling regs they're not supposed to do that!) then I waited and waited. Whenever I rang the problem was always in the wharehouse and someone - no names were ever given - would "ring you right back".

Eventually I cancelled the order, but the only way I could get a refund was through my credit card company. I've since heard many similar stories.

My recommendation is DO NOT USE.
    Frank Yates
  • ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    I ordered something from them. They took the funds out of my credit card immediately (Under distance selling regs they're not supposed to do that!) then I waited and waited. Whenever I rang the problem was always in the wharehouse and someone - no names were ever given - would "ring you right back".

Eventually I cancelled the order, but the only way I could get a refund was through my credit card company. I've since heard many similar stories.

My recommendation is DO NOT USE.

If they are doing that they are breaking the law? Who do you report things like that to? Should have there credit card sale ability removed for things like that...
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....