kronenbourg and D.U.I (Dialling Under the influence)

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited January 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Never drinking Kronenbourg again, or Sambuca.... phoned up EVERY female I know in my phonebook, totally drunk as ****...

Woke up this morning, looking for the cat that s**t in my mouth, only to find text messages from said girls in phonebook.... ooohhhh the shame of it all...... and they were not good messages, I guess that's why they call them 'EX's' :roll:

I shouldn't be in charge of phones OR PC when I am pissed... lol

head is hung in shame... ha ha :oops:

Comments

• Don't worry mate it's happened to the best of us.

New Year's Eve I surpassed myself. Got a text from the ex wishing me a happy new year, to which I replied (and this is word for word as I still have it saved in my sent items folder):
    "Hazel happy new year to you! Can I come round and smash your back door in? Xxx Love you to bits Xxx"

Which was immediately followed by:
    "You can be the bread, I can be the butter, and we can make sandwiches! Xxx"
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • gazvenn
    gazvenn Posts: 121
    nick, u sir are a hero
  • Why thank you. The best bit is that after the first one she did actually invite me over! I guess I'm quite hard to get over, if I do say so myself. And I do say so.

Orange Crush!
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Pics of Hazel?
  • Not happening I'm afraid! You'll just have to use your imagination.

On a side note, I'm off out tonight so will surely send some daft tests. I'll keep you all updated.........

Orange Crush!
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    Ahh the perils and potholes of drinking! Its shameful.
  • Join the dark side GT, Jack Daniels is your father etc..........

(Seriously though well done on making it to 23 days! Every week since New Year I've planned on having the weekend off and it's not happened!)

Orange Crush!
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    Add another 3 to that bad boy - Its 26 now for me! (I had forgotten to change my sig so I suppose I'll let you off)