Best man, I must tell somebody

landranger
landranger Posts: 220
edited February 2009 in The Crudcatcher
I'm gonna be best man for my mate getting married in vegas!!

I've been best man once before and I've gotta say I was so proud and nervous that I said I NEVER wantted to do it again.Thank god this mate didn't listen cos I'm going to Vegas to be another one.
I'm very drunk but just wanted someone to know as my girlfriend isn't answering her phone and I'm busting with pride and want to tell rthe world.

Th anks for listening. :D

I'm going away for a little cry . . . . . .
Sink the eight ball. Buy the lady a drink. And nobody knows my name.

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Don't let the groom visit any cathouses whilst out there, it's one of the best man's duties to keep him out of such places. Nothing in the rules to stop the best man though :oops:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • plan the stagger correctly, you could be waist deep in chicks an hour after you arrive in Sin City
    i spent all me money on whisky and beer!!!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Nice one - I have been best man a few times & it is always a laugh!

As you are in the Sin City for the wedding, you might as well have a stag before you go (for those that can't make it to sin city) & another one there!
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    i've done it twice. bricked it both times
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • enjoy it mate, it's worthwhile.
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    Good news :) Big honor knowing you're the person he holds most responsible for such a job. I got married last summer actually, the best man was fairly leaniant and didn't try to show me up too much.

2698193544_dbb8bd1f66.jpg

I've since dropped the little figures and snapped my missus head off (the figure). They're in a drawer for safetys sake now :oops: