Am I alone (The New Years thread)

Comments

• hahaha, how sad is that, sat in the same room as my bro and its more interesting to chat via the forum!

Oh and its ok dave, we got whiskey on the rocks yet....got no bloody mixers left (unless you want bombay gin)
  • oh Sh*t....singstar is on.
  • Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    Don't think I have spoken to the Mrs for over a hour now, and she Is 4 foot away from me. It's been bliss
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • Sarnian wrote:
    Don't think I have spoken to the Mrs for over a hour now, and she Is 4 foot away from me. It's been bliss
    mines in cardiff...beat that 8)
  • davree
    davree Posts: 93
    Ben, I think we need to get a few more drinks down us, theres only so long I can handle people singing Abba badly!! :?
    '08 Stinky and an old Saracen X-tort Single speed

"It would not be at all strange if history came to the conclusion that the perfection of the bicycle was the greatest incident of the nineteenth century"
  • Sarnian
    finished the champagne off now, might of been a little premature with that one.
  • davree
    davree Posts: 93
    Mines sat next to me screaming mamma mia down me lug hole!!
    '08 Stinky and an old Saracen X-tort Single speed

"It would not be at all strange if history came to the conclusion that the perfection of the bicycle was the greatest incident of the nineteenth century"
  • Sarnian
    davree wrote:
    Ben, I think we need to get a few more drinks down us, theres only so long I can handle people singing Abba badly!! :?

Would this be the brother?
  • :lol: just a bit!!! i'm still not feeling tipsy and haven't stopped drinking since 6 :(
  • Sarnian
    davree wrote:
    Mines sat next to me screaming mamma mia down me lug hole!!

I think one more glass for mine and she will be (and we don't have singstar)
  • Sarnian wrote:
    davree wrote:

Would this be the brother?
    aye that my bro.
  • Sarnian
    Fecking keys are starting to jump about now.
  • yeaaa..."the keys" :lol:
  • Sarnian
    Hows the singing going? looks as If It's just me and you on here.
  • lol i refuse to sing (headphones are now in, its that bad).... my computer however, decided it wanted to tell me everything i was doing... freaked my right out.
  • Sarnian
    You sure you are not p!ssed, my laptop starts to do strange things after a few, like now.
  • AC/DC - Highway to Hell....ROCK ON. (think they're stil on abba)
  • Sarnian
    I got Frank skinner playing the banjo :D
  • i'm slowly getting there... sucks being a student...nights get more expensive and you seem to drink more and more without it affecting you. I have pretty much half and half rum and coke.... got fed up of beer and vodka... this is starting to get tedious... whiskey next :)
  • Sarnian
    I remember them days, don't have that problem anymore at the age of 31, hang overs are getting longer and worse now days as well
  • starting to feel old at 22!! Mrs wants to travel round the world after Uni.... wasn't too keen at first but i'm sinking to the idea - NZ has some awesome riding :lol:
  • Sarnian
    Bloody right It does, and while your at It you best go to Canada.
  • Cousin lives in vancouver....Whistler Mountain :D that'll be our last stop off if she's going to convince me :twisted:
  • Sarnian
    You know It's got to be done.
  • Oh yes. already got invites :P only problem is.... do i drag my newly build bike around with me :lol: she'd kill me!
  • Sarnian
    Not to mention the baggage handlers, there not the gentlest of people (I have traveled with a bike)
  • yea tis gonna be backpacking anyways..... just looking into bungee jumping
  • Sarnian
    I have done a couple of little ones, but always wanted to do some really big ones.
  • you seen the one on the jack osbourne thing? that was mental...yes please!!!
  • Sarnian
    Yea, I like the look of that cable car thing they did as well