Chase Trails Big Build Day
Phase 2 Starts Here

Sunday 4th January 2009

Swinnerton Cycles Forest Centre 10am
(use Go Ape carpark)

BBQ & refreshments provided
Tools supplied
Bring Sturdy Footwear & Outdoor Clothes

This Sunday we'll be breaking ground on the first hand built section of our new seven mile loop at Cannock Chase. Work started on the loop about one month ago, and there's already a kilometer of awesome looking trail built with some super techy black options and flowy red graded trail ready to be used once the trail opens in a few months time.

If you're a regular rider at Cannock, and want to get involved, turn up this Sunday at Birches Valley (follow signs for Go Ape) and not only will you get to help build, you'll get a sneak preview of what's coming.

www.Chasetrails.co.uk

Comments

• hi, i ride cannock fairly often and only saw this post this morning, do you have dates for future build dates on this? i'de be happy to help!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 2,086
    The next (confirmed) big build day will be the 1st of March, we're still trying to work out if we can hold one in February. If we do, it'll again be the 1st.

If you're not that fussed about turning up to one of the big organised jobs with a barbecue, we meet every week behind Swinnertons on Sunday at 10am and have been for the past five years.

New volunteers are ALWAYS welcome.
  • philm
    philm Posts: 27
    Do you know when the trail is likely to be finished? Does it also start from the bike shop? I'd also like to help (although I can't do 1st March, keep us updated!)

Phil