Partridge Cycles, Exeter. What are they like?

The HutcH
The HutcH Posts: 107
edited December 2008 in MTB general
Will be going to Exeter soon and will be going to Partridge Cycles Superstore for the first time. Apparently its huge and they have loads of bikes and accessories. Just wondered what they are like in general?

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Having dealt with them as a supplier in the past can't comment on the retail side of things but don't expect much of a discount if you try to haggle. Huge place with many brands on offer, park on the A38 and hop over the fence :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • gbrnole
    gbrnole Posts: 395
    Hi, ive dealt with them quite extensively and the owner is a genuine guy, helped me out very honourably with 2 cannondale warranty issues.

The shop in general is very large, albeit a large proportion of the shop is dedicated to children and family riding. They stock kona, cannondale, giant. Quick turnarounds on repairs.

If i was after a brand they stocked i would buy from them again for sure.

If your hoping to browse bling such as hope, magura, fox parts then your gonna be out of luck although no doubt they can order it in.

If your in the area and want to check out some real top end kit such as your santa cruz, marin, trek, specialized and some bling then go to the bike shed in fore street in exeter centre. Theyre a great bunch, all enthusiasts.
    Ibis Mojo SL-r