AC/DC Glasgow.

Paul Sh
Paul Sh Posts: 607
edited December 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Well.. i ordered two tickets this morning for the Glasgow show, 9.59am the SECxtra site
was up and running, by 10.03am i went back on their site and the servers were too busy message came up, I'm a bit concerned though.. i got an email saying thank you for your order.. and thats it, there is no order number or anything on the email, secondly i paid by credit card and whatever i spend normally comes off my card instantly, i've just looked at my online banking and no money is taken, Hmmmmm, hope there is no screw up somewhere.
If anyone has bought tickets in the past from http://www.secxtra.com/ can you let me know what their procedure is, cheers

Comments

• Not sure about the SECxtra process but thanks for the reminder. I was gutted when I missed out on tickets for Manchester so I have just been on and booked tickets for Wembley. Cant wait to see them again. :twisted:

Cheers

Giant TCR Advanced 3 '12
    Giant Trance X2 '09
    GT Avalanche Expert '07
    Claud Butler Milano '07
  • Hmmm i wouldnt trust a site other thank the one they have given, good luck though!
    I managed to ge tickets for Rotterdam (netherlands) in the last batch, A bit of a trek from east yorkshire but worth it i think! :lol:
    Cant wait.

Dave
  • Paul Sh
    Paul Sh Posts: 607
    That site is what the arena's website links to, I've just rang them back and the girl said that there is a lot of problems with the AC/DC tickets and a lot of people are in the same situation, she checked my details on her computer and nothing came up so i need to wait till tomorrow and an accounts manager will ring me back, she told me not to worry as everyone will get their tickets I'm gonna be well pissed if this all turns to crap.
  • are they playing SECC too, i thought it was just hampden
    i spent all me money on whisky and beer!!!
  • sorry ill be quiet from now on, shouldve read the post properly
    i spent all me money on whisky and beer!!!