OK i need a favour. I need your votes.

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited December 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Well not be but a Mates Sons band.
Hello Folks,

Can you do me a favour and vote for my sons band to play at Fairfest in Vänersborg in 2009. It would mean a lot to them if they were get voted in to play there.

Some of you have seen the boys play before when they were called Black Night, they recently changed the name of the band to INNOCENT FALL (they chose the name black night when they were 10 years old and had never heard of Deep Purple or the song of that name!) The name is all that has changed, they are still writing and playing thier own material.... and they are growing up fast. 14 years old now and starting to understand what they are singing about!

If you have 1 minute to spare then Follow the link, http://www.fairfest.se/onskaband.asp choose the band name INNOCENT FALL from the drop down lists as first choice, then fill in whatever else you fancy for second and third choices.... You scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your choices, it looks like the picture attached here.

Then enter your email address, spambot code and "skicka in!"

Lets help my son Robin and his band INNOCENT FALL to reach more people with thier music....

Thanks, Mike.

ps... Send this to your friends too....

We want to basically do a Rick Astley on this. the only issue is it does seem to only let you vote once.

Ps they will be in the Studio over the hols.

oh and yes i know it is in Swedish. :wink:
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Use another email addy and browser, 3 in my case. 2 genuine addresses and one bogus.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • 8)
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Which Innocent Fall? There is one called "Innocent Fall" which is at the top of the leaderboard, and an "INNOCENT FALL" at the bottom.
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Done, hope they make it :wink:
  • BlackSpur wrote:
    Which Innocent Fall? There is one called "Innocent Fall" which is at the top of the leaderboard, and an "INNOCENT FALL" at the bottom.
    it would be a shame if we've been voting for the wrong innocent fall