Morning all 15/12/08

Jimbob_no5
Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
edited December 2008 in The Crudcatcher
What a crap morning it is reet up north :( in art with no teacher so pissing about on the net :lol: Santa brought Jimbob a nice new super short saint mech yesterday completed with KCNC gold jockey wheels, shifter and cranks will hopefully arrive this week. Not much left to go on it now so should be riding it by new year if parts arrive on time and if i can order them
Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
1) Drink is not my friend
2) D-Locking cnuts ;)

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Whilst I'm here, Good morning everyone in Internetland.

I have the KCNC jockey wheels, in blue flavour with the bombproof ceramic bearings on my NRS - you won't be disappointed.
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Ooo...

I'm after some KNC jockey wheels, time to pimp the ride over Christmas, or I may just get fat(ter) and pissed instead.

Morning all.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • wish i was back up north :( Dont like it down south that much..

On a plus side...i've nearly finished my essay 8)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    afternoon all. cant wait for this afternoon to finish as i start my xmas leave tomorrow (even if i am on duty from thursday!!)

i might even get out for a bike ride this week!! but we'll see what the weather is like.
  • afternoon all. cant wait for this afternoon to finish as i start my xmas leave tomorrow (even if i am on duty from thursday!!)

i might even get out for a bike ride this week!! but we'll see what the weather is like.
    Bet you a tenner that its cold and wet :lol:
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    Went to the ruddy dentist this morning, and had a meeting cancelled at the last minute for this afternoon. So, i'm skiving ont' tinternet at home
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    bigbenj_08 wrote:

Bet you a tenner that its cold and wet :lol:[/quote]

looks like i owe you a tenner!!
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    My hols start on Wednesday and I'm not on duty :lol::lol::lol:

Don't go back to work until the 5th.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result