Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited February 2009 in The Crudcatcher
I drive a astra coupe turbo running 300 bhp

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh17 ... ics440.jpg

Comments

• Loads here including my own.
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=clio+172

Not a bad car you have there 8) , must struggle getting that power down this time of year though.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    very bad in this weather spins in 3rd to much i rekon for a fwd but fun..
  • A 9 seater minibus with no power at all...
    Miss the Fiat slightly, not that powerful & had a fragile feel to it, but it handled nicely & encouraged one to never use the brakes for corners...
    Still see it as a friend who lives opposite bought it
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    edited December 2008
    2008 Audi A4 2.0 TDI SE
    A4frontangled.jpg

Previous in reverse order
    05 Volvo S40 SE
    02 Renault Laguna Dynamique (cack)
    99 T VW Bora 2.0 Sport
    97 P VW Golf
    91? J Mini Cooper 8)
    F plate Vauxhall Nova
    D plate Mini Park Lane
    81/82 Y plate Mini 1000
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    1.9 TDi Ibiza FR

2628283147_382b71c1ab.jpg
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    This (1.9CDTi 150bhp Design spec):

IMG_0002.jpg

and mostly wife's but I occasionally use it to tow the boat:

Phonepics001.jpg

and this on the water:

SalcombeFlyer008.jpg

I do miss my old car:

Golf5.jpg
  • Renault Clio 1.8 16v, 130bhp-ish, but weighs fuck all :D

When I get my license back anyway :?
  • My car history:

1986 Mk2 Astra 1.3L

1988 Nissan Bluebird 1.6 Hatch

1994 Mondeo 1.8 Mistral

1996 BMW 316i

And now:

a4seb5.jpg

2hhov1x.jpg
  • thebluefox wrote:

Have you been a bad girl?
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    I love R32's

I knock about in an 155000 mile VW POLO....it is a WARRIOR!!! :twisted:
  • I have a type 2 ratty VW panelvan in a nice shade of brown....slammed to the deck and signwritten

and a Lotus Elise which has also received the lowering treatment, throttle bodies, remap, better brakes and the usual stainless pipe and induction kit. Although this thing scares the sh1t outta me at this time of the year
  • Surf-Matt
    Stoo61 wrote:
    I love R32's

I knock about in an 155000 mile VW POLO....it is a WARRIOR!!! :twisted:

It was a great car. Eyeing up the mk5s at the moment - they are going for under £20k!

Tempestas - mk1 or mk2? I tested a 111R with the Lotus test driver (Adrian something or other) a while back - rather fun. :D
  • I drive a Skoda Fabia vRS

P1020004.jpg
  • Last of the S1's, it's a 2000. Had it 3 years now and been used as my daily driver, sub 5 seconds to 60 with the mods and can also manage 45plus mpg! if I fill my right foot with helium.
  • Surf-Matt
    Tempestas - part of the reason I looked at one was because of the performance but low emissions!

However I couldn't live without the boot space of a bigger car.
  • Surf-Matt wrote:
    Tempestas - part of the reason I looked at one was because of the performance but low emissions!

However I couldn't live without the boot space of a bigger car.

I get a weeks shopping in the boot no problem, although 3 takeaways a week reduces the amount needed. For big shopping trips the old ratty panelvan is ideal though :D
  • milkywhite wrote:
    thebluefox wrote:

Lol! No, I'm never a bad girl! Its a long ass story, invovling the eye op i posted about a week or two ago.
  • thebluefox wrote:
    milkywhite wrote:
    thebluefox wrote:

Lol! No, I'm never a bad girl! Its a long ass story, invovling the eye op i posted about a week or two ago.

:lol: fair enough. I really should learn to stop judging people by my own standards :lol:

On reflection, my question seems tinged with innuendo. Oops. Didn't mean it. Honest. ( :twisted: )
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Got rid of my MG ZS 180

Am now officially an old bastard with a Merc E320 estate.

Got a feeling I might regret it when the roads dry out again, great on the motorway but I find myself travelling at about 25mph everywhere else. :roll:
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Havent got a car at the moment cant be bothered its 2 wheels for me these days

but I have just put a deposit down on a chipped KTM 690 supermoto only got a top speed of 110 mph but 0 to 60 in 3 seconds come and have a go car boy evilgrin0007.gif
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • stubs wrote:

but I have just put a deposit down on a chipped KTM 690 supermoto only got a top speed of 110 mph but 0 to 60 in 3 seconds come and have a go car boy evilgrin0007.gif

I'll think of you when I'm nice and warm and dry, listening to my music, on a comfy seat, and you're soaking wet through, cold, and only have the litte man inside your head saying "should have bought a car" to listen to ;)
  • Surf-Matt
    I do find fitting a surfboard, a baby, a dog and a wife in a motorbike storage box a bit tricky.
  • stubs
    thebluefox wrote:
    stubs wrote:

I'll think of you when I'm nice and warm and dry, listening to my music, on a comfy seat, and you're soaking wet through, cold, and only have the litte man inside your head saying "should have bought a car" to listen to ;)

Got waterproof motorbike suit, gloves and boot innersoles with electric heating wires and headphones fitted into my helmet Trust me I aint gonna get wet or cold. :) The KTM is a Xmas pressie to myself and is only going to be a sunny day ride. Wy winter ratbike is a Suzuki 1200. My Ducati 996 and BSA Thunderbolt 650 are snoozing away the winter in a warm garage. The 996 will be taken to the Nurburgring in the spring and the BSA is going to the Isle of Man for the TT. 8)
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • stubs wrote:
    thebluefox wrote:

Got waterproof motorbike suit, gloves and boot innersoles with electric heating wires and headphones fitted into my helmet Trust me I aint gonna get wet or cold. :) The KTM is a Xmas pressie to myself and is only going to be a sunny day ride. Wy winter ratbike is a Suzuki 1200. My Ducati 996 and BSA Thunderbolt 650 are snoozing away the winter in a warm garage. The 996 will be taken to the Nurburgring in the spring and the BSA is going to the Isle of Man for the TT. 8)

Lol! Sounds like you've got more bikes than there is time to ride em! Always the best way ;)

Did you go to the motorbike show at the NEC? Sat on a gorgeous KTM there, felt soo nice, lol!
  • stubs wrote:
    thebluefox wrote:
    stubs wrote:

And when you take that special lady out on your first date with the cold wind blowing up her skirt and she is shivering away while you are toasted like a tea cake....you will be wishing you had bought a car with heated seats....
  • stubs
    And when you take that special lady out on your first date with the cold wind blowing up her skirt and she is shivering away while you are toasted like a tea cake....you will be wishing you had bought a car with heated seats....

My special lady has her own riding gear and rides her own Honda Firestorm V-twin :) and she can ride the wheels off it 8)
  • Lol! Fair enough then! :P

This is my car at the minute.....

Photo260.jpg

As its sat in the garage, I decided it was a time for a little service ;) Just replacing the coolant system at the minute.
  • thebluefox wrote:
    Lol! Fair enough then! :P

This is my car at the minute.....

As its sat in the garage, I decided it was a time for a little service ;) Just replacing the coolant system at the minute.

You call that a "little service"?

sounds like a lot of effort to me