Hampshire dirt jumps

BrommyBrommy Posts: 8
I'm looking for dirt jumps in Hampshire, i know about the ones at Swinley Forest and have seen videos of some at Down Grange in Basingstoke, is this true?
I used to be indecisive but now i'm not sure

• TrancedTranced Posts: 165
    Yes there are some at Down Grange. Been past a couple of times to watch the folk there. Not recently though, but having ridden past there today, the jumps are there. As a non jumper.... they look pretty impressive.
    Embrace cynicism…. see the bigger picture!!!!
  • there are quite a few in southampton, around the forestry commision.
    one spot in particular is pretty sweet, lots of varied stuff and it gets more and more built onto it all the time
  • Could you post a map of where the jumps are?
    I used to be indecisive but now i'm not sure
  • yes there are the down grange dirt jumps (sh*t pits) and the mini sh*t pits in the bushes over the field it is very near the basingstoke toby carvery,, (imagine you were sitting at the main door facing toward the field, there is a gap in the fence there ride through it and straight across the field and you will eventually see them to your left side,,,)
    these jumps consist of a 6 foot and 12 foot step up, a set of 8foot apart rhythms, a set of three to five foot apart rhythms, two 14foot apart death jumps , a bowl a mini 4foot high step up, and more soon to come, i ride every dry day and damp day,

miniman,
    fitbike eddie2 2012 edition,
    voodoo shango, 2013 edition
    builder of sh*t pits(down grange)
    and sh*t pits (brighton hill)
    fitbike eddie2 2012 edition,
    voodoo shango, 2013 edition
    builder of sh*t pits(down grange)
    and sh*t pits (brighton hill)