Schumacher kicks it old skool

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited November 2008 in Pro race
I've done nothing wrong, I've got a licence, you must honour my contract, I'm riding.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id= ... nov14news2

Serves Pat L right. Well, thinking about it Pat L would probably be happy to accept this if he could get away with it.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• im gutted he was found to be positive, i really enjoyed watching him ride the 07 tour. he was THE most agressive rider.
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    Nothing better than getting the lawyers involved. Any room left on the Astsna roster? (Just kidding before anyone says I'm anti you know who).
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    He's not very bright, is he?
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Shouldn't he be just be following the tried and true method of post-positive behaviour and doing loads of speed / coke / drinking and feeling sorry for him?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • JC.152
    JC.152 Posts: 645
    im gutted he was found to be positive, i really enjoyed watching him ride the 07 tour. he was THE most agressive rider.

He was a pretty agressive rider but when he won both TTs from nowhere and then followed it up with a really bad ride in the olympics TT it wasnt that surprising that he was on drugs and our family all thought he must have been on something
  • JC.152
    JC.152 Posts: 645
    im gutted he was found to be positive, i really enjoyed watching him ride the 07 tour. he was THE most agressive rider.

He was a pretty agressive rider but when he won both TTs from nowhere and then followed it up with a really bad ride in the olympics TT it wasnt that surprising that he was on drugs and our family all thought he must have been on something
  • With the possbile exception of Dennis N. of this parish I suspect everyone though he was 'up to something'. Unbelievable performances in cycling are generally exactly that and not in a good way.
  • With the possbile exception of Dennis N. of this parish I suspect everyone though he was 'up to something'. Unbelievable performances in cycling are generally exactly that and not in a good way.

Ah, but are you sleeping with Schumi? If you aren't you don't know anything.
    Indeed you are wrong.
    CERA positive isn't a fact.
    Winning two major ITT's in the biggest race of the year, then riding backwards, isn't a fact.
    Facts are things you can only discover by living in the same house as the entire peloton. :wink:

Second Gambit we've had this week. First, we had the Mancebo Gambit, now we have a US import: The Tyler Landis Gambit!
    Does Howard Jacobs speak German? :roll:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    Schumacher will not be allowed back...will other teams want him at races or organisers given the facts? He will be pariah. Tyler Hamilton can't start major races 4 years after his ban so why does anyone think this schumacher idiot will be allowed to race at pro tour level next season?
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Ah, but are you sleeping with Schumi? If you aren't you don't know anything.
    Bernard Kohl shared a room with him and apparently neither of them knew what the other was doing. Believe that and even sleeping with someone isn't enough :roll:
  • He's not very bright, is he?

I don't know if he is bright or not, but he is definitely a cheeky c*nt.
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    Wow... some people have all the bad luck. In the space of one year, some joker puts amphetamines in your drink in a club the very night you speed into a wall, and a lab botches its work and falsely accuses you of doping at the Tour. On top of that, you lose credibility as the other guys the lab caught with the exact same test start confessing. Then, the guy you signed for to ride next year uses the anti-doping clause of your upcoming contract to put you out of work. Yep... some people have all the bad luck... :roll: