E-bay viva la velo

flyingelephant
flyingelephant Posts: 121
edited April 2010 in Workshop
Has anyone bought anything from ebay shop Viva la velo and user groupetto? Are they reliable?
A Devonian in Norway

Comments

• I think this site is a fraud, goods did not arrive although after contacting them they said they would "send them again" - bullshit. Their address is a hotmail account in the name of Clair Turnbull - beware. If only I could meet her face to face. Now I am trying to get my money back through Paypal.
  • Has anyone bought anything from ebay shop Viva la velo and user groupetto? Are they reliable?

Got some nothwave shoes from grouetto good price good service even let me swap them as i ordered wrong size.
  • Wappygixer
    Wappygixer Posts: 1,396
    I was always a bit wary of these due to the prices.
    If it sounds to good to be true then if often is.
    They seem to have stropped trading now though.
  • Evil Laugh
    Evil Laugh Posts: 1,412
    I bought some open paves off them last month or so ago.

Very quick service and decent price.
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    The guys I use on eBay are High on Bikes

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/highonbikes&s ... X:SELLERID

Not sure they have what you want but everything I've ordered from them has come very fast and has been excellent.
  • what brakes
    what brakes Posts: 328
    i ordered something from high on bikes late fri afternoon and it turned up sat morn! very impressed.
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Aye, I ordered a Ritchie seatpost on a Friday and it arrived Saturday; plus it was £5 cheaper than my nearest cycle shop.
  • epo-aholic
    epo-aholic Posts: 1,414
    yup - i've used them, got a good deal on a set of carbon wheels and did it all out of ebay to get even a better deal. Having said that he wasn't so helpful when i had an issue, he promised the earth and delivered nothing (not that he was reall oblidged to btw)