Worth it??

Dilker
Dilker Posts: 88
edited October 2008 in MTB buying advice
I'm looking for a bargin Full Sus bike. One that i can train on and one that is light enough to race. I will update numerous bits over time. This is one i noticed online and speaking to my LBS they will match the price.

Is this Epic worth the money, what else is around that you've noticed.

http://www.leisurewheels.co.uk/products ... 1b3s1p3456
'to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift' Steve Prefontaine

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race" H.G.Wells

Comments

• Yes, it's worth it if its the right bike for you. Thats a decent discount on a good bike.

I'd suggest doing your own research and giving everyone possible purchases and then asking questions based on your research...rather than asking people on here to do your research for you.
  • Dilker
    Dilker Posts: 88
    I generally ride XC type terrain. I've been looking at bikes like the Anthem 1, Trek Top Fuel 8/9, Scott Spark 30. The Epic is one looked at, part of it's attraction is the price really. It's real purpose will be to have some fun on, and i'll use it if i venture out into the Peaks. It will also take some of the wear and tear off my race bike.

It will not be the bike that i race on, I'll race my Scale.
    'to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift' Steve Prefontaine

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race" H.G.Wells