Replacement Pedal Pins

nonnac85
nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
edited September 2008 in MTB buying advice
i have a pair of Guset Inca pedals at the mo.
Some of the pins have got lost and i need to replace them
Apart from the lenght is there any particular width screw i need - it doesnt tell you on Gusset's website
Cheers
My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time

Comments

• your best bet is to take one to a screw shop and find out the size that way. Then buy a pack of grub screws, or if the hole goes right through allen bolts (which are better as easier to remove later)
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    TBH you will have fun finding bolts to fit as these are an odd screw. the thread is standard M something but the head is counter sunk and very small.

Call www.billys.co.uk as they may have some spare from the full throttle pedals as they come with spares if people want to not use the skid plate and put the pins back in.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    cheers people
    Il have a chat to the guy in the local hardware store and failing that see if Billys.co.uk can help.
    If it makes any difference its the middle ones that fell out so they dont have a screw head as such. they are like a tiny screw but without the countersunkhead.
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    the middle ones are just push fit and are not replaceable.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown