Suggestion

dennisn
dennisn Posts: 10,601
edited September 2008 in Workshop
About a month or so ago a very brave(or foolish depending on your take of it) soul sent
in a few pictures of his bike asking for opinions, criticisms, ideas, etc. He sure got them
and it was interesting. I think I may do this for the h*ll of it. If, and it's a big if, I can learn
to operate a digital camera, then "IF" I can figure out how to download it to my computer,
and lastly "IF" I can actually determine how to post the pic's on this blog. My plan is to ask my 10 year old nephew to help me out, so it may succeed. I am curious as to how many
riders out there(and there seem to be more than a few that claim to know how to set up
a bike) have the raw nerve and courage that it takes to do this? Are you tough enough
to take the laughter, the "what the h*lls", the "what an idiot", and all the other "comments"?
Who, out there, has thick enough skin for this? :? :? :? :wink::wink: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dennis Noward

Comments

• COVEC
    COVEC Posts: 213
    Lightweight!

I am building the courage and technical know how to get video footage of me on the rollers(which will be a task in its self). With the hope that the BR faithful will critique my riding position.

I think my beer belly may have to be allowed to take the place of thick skin :oops: :oops:

COVEC
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    dennisn
    have a look in the BR FAQ's at the very top of the forum Or the stickies in the classifieds for info on how to post pictures, Whence you have worked out the camera bit :wink:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • COVEC wrote:
    Lightweight!

I am building the courage and technical know how to get video footage of me on the rollers(which will be a task in its self). With the hope that the BR faithful will critique my riding position.

I think my beer belly may have to be allowed to take the place of thick skin :oops: :oops:

COVEC

A friend of mine (who's trying to sell expensive rollers) shot this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=driJSVzg0cY

Critique away!

Cheers, Andy
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,708
    Do those rollers have a flywheel Andy? I'm pretty sure my cheap ones wouldn't spin long enough to remove a shoe without me pedalling...
  • 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    pah, thans nothing. I can roll & then light a ciggie riding the bike on my rollers...just trying to work out how to hold the video camera at the same time :lol:
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....