My Mountain Biking Gallery

13»

Comments

• David Lund wrote:
    Oh for gods sake he was only joking.

ohhh looks who back commenting on my threads AGAIN!

YET, another pointless comment
    I have videos on youtube check them out

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kingyisere93

My bike - Gt aggressor xc3
  • Well who else is there to post on 'your threads'? everyone else has got fed up and p!ssed off. If my comments are pointless then why acknowlage them?
    What he said was a perfectly reasionable comment on this thread.
  • David Lund wrote:
    Well who else is there to post on 'your threads'? everyone else has got fed up and p!ssed off. If my comments are pointless then why acknowlage them?
    What he said was a perfectly reasionable comment on this thread.

what you said has nothing do with the gallery at all, yet you have already posted your opinion on it but continue to post pointless comments creating yet more havoc.

wow- some adults are really irresponsible.

• ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    :lol: This guys fecking great!! Who paid for the comedian? :lol:
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....
  • Now i think what is best is if everyone ingnores him untill he posts any more videos or pictures in 'his thread' then we can comment and follow what it was for in the first place, i accept iv been a bit harsh, but you must understand things you have said have frustrated me, such as asking for help then ignoring everyone and so on.
    David
  • ratty2k wrote:
    :lol: This guys fecking great!! Who paid for the comedian? :lol:

:oops: sorry i can get very worked up some times.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Ok, going to move this as I smell the smell of blood and war ;-)
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Really could do with a minimum age limit on this forum, mental age that is not physical :lol:
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • stumpyjon wrote:
    Really could do with a minimum age limit on this forum, mental age that is not physical :lol:

lol - wouldn't particulary help to be fair though, there are some 14 - 16 year olds that are smarter than adults.

• BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    My two cents worth - fair do's to the guy for trying. He obviously likes mountain biking and wants to share than, even if he's not particularly good. His videos might not be great, but he's trying. However Andrew, you seem a bit immature and very possessive about "your" thread - people have the right to make any comment they make as long as it's not unduly offensive.
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • BlackSpur wrote:
    people have the right to make any comment they make as long as it's not unduly offensive.

For which i apologise to everyone.
  • BlackSpur wrote:
    My two cents worth - fair do's to the guy for trying. He obviously likes mountain biking and wants to share than, even if he's not particularly good. His videos might not be great, but he's trying. However Andrew, you seem a bit immature and very possessive about "your" thread - people have the right to make any comment they make as long as it's not unduly offensive.

anyway, im going to leave this thread now tbh until my next vid is up :S which is going to be alot better

oh and to the comment you said- would be nice if people stayed on topic -.-

• stumpyjon
    there are some 14 - 16 year olds that are smarter than adults.

That was my point......

• These 14-16 year olds that are smarter than adults...do they wear helmets when out on the MTB?
    Whyte 905 (2009)
    Trek 1.5 (2009)
    Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp (2007)
  • stumpyjon
    And there are some that aren't.......

• BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    I do :D
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    xcmtbkingy wrote:
    stumpyjon wrote:

lol - wouldn't particulary help to be fair though, there are some 14 - 16 year olds that are smarter than adults. But I aint one of 'em!

:lol::lol::lol: I propose this be made a sticky for all eternity!
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....
  • strodey
    strodey Posts: 481
    considering i have been mountain biking for about 6 years i obviously dont own a car

Considering you look 12 i should hope not :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Carbon is a mans best freind
  • considering i have been mountain biking for about 6 years i obviously dont own a car

sorry but it just not making any sense to me. you don't own a car because you are not old enough (or don't kow how) to drive. how can "mountain biking for about 6 years" be the reason you don't own a car??!!

considering i have been play football for ages, i obviously dont own a car also :lol:
    "It is not impossible, its just improbable"

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08
  • Right, I'm terribly sorry but nobody really wants to see you rding down a path filmed on a horrible quality camera. In case you hadn't noticed, nobody else posts videos about themselves unless they are of decent quality showing interesting and progressive riding. Also, you seem to make a huge thing about how you are 14. I am 14 and have been riding for 8 months and I could probably show you a lot about bikes and how to ride them better. But, it is awesome to see other kids my age loving mountain biking, but maybe gain a bit more experience before you go arguing pointlessly with other people, ey?? :wink:
    Cheers,
    Oli
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    What would Miss Marple think of this!? :o

Cut him a break chaps, c'mon he's only a kid!