edited September 2008 in The Crudcatcher
:lol:

Comments

• Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    jumped up p!llock. never ahve liked him
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • Glassjaw.

No, weren't they a half decent band fronted by Daryl Palumbo?
    I am considerably more rock and roll than you.

Road. Mountain. Up hill and down dale...
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    Knocked down by a jessie of a punch.
    Had flies crash into me harder than that.
  • owen908
    owen908 Posts: 170
    Surf-Matt wrote:
    Knocked down by a jessie of a punch.
    Had flies crash into me harder than that.

LOL. :roll:

Khan has speed, but seemingly lacked agility and power in this particular fight. Prescott is just a slugger with no poise who i dont think would last 3 rounds with a technical boxer ; which unfortunalty Khan isn't. However that doesnt mean Khan wont be able to to learn and i bet when they go beck to the gym they'll be wanting to improve his strength, agility and technical ability. As previously mentioned he has speed, lots of it ; i just couldnt see him harnessing it in this fight.
  • Surf-Matt
    Hmm - agility and power are rather vital though...

Seen him fight much better to be honest but it really showed up his weaknesses.
  • owen908
    owen908 Posts: 170
    Surf-Matt wrote:

Seen him fight much better to be honest but it really showed up his weaknesses.

Yea exactly, and i reckon his trainers will have had a real eye opener after this fight. Its a shame hes taken such a beating to expose his weaknesses mind.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    That'll have brought him down a peg. About time. He was far too cocky.
  • Surf-Matt
    He looked very very wobbly after that knockdown.

Know the feeling though - used to kickbox competitively - add some kicks to the punches and the world becomes very blurry (plus you feel sick).

Still, if he's weak on the chin, he needs to learn to protect it better, strengthen up his neck to withstand more punishment and put more "body" into his punches.