Why isn't Eurosport audio the Vuelta?

donrhummy
donrhummy Posts: 2,329
edited September 2008 in Pro race
Anyone know why Eurosport's audio feed isn't the Vuelta?

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    No TV pictures because of the weather.
  • donrhummy
    Really? Because I'm watching the vuelta online right now.
  • afx237vi
    Really, where? Eurosport showed an hour of the finish line camera then gave up and showed something else. TVE is showing a looped clip of some action from earlier today.
  • donrhummy
    OK, they just stopped showing it on the spanish channel and now they're showing commentators only.

Wow, they need ASO's help big time!
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,575
    its not acceptable for a grand tour IMO
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • donrhummy
    It's too bad, I was really excited to see how they handled the unique finish today. It was a really cool and unique idea they thought up to hit a cat 1 climb and have them circuit it twice before finishing the race by climbing even higher after the circuit.
  • afx237vi
    I doubt ASO could have done any better. It's just bad luck... you don't really expect weather that bad in the first week of September.

If you can't get a helicopter up, there's not a lot you can do.
  • donrhummy
    Hey, I think the video just came back. That looked like Ballan winning but it was hard to tell in the fog.
  • donrhummy
    I don't know. The giro had video back when Hampsten won in the snow.
  • donrhummy
    **** SPOILER ****
    .Contador is attacking!!
  • afx237vi
    Hah, cyclingnews live updates just went from 13km to a Ballan win in 1 minute flat :lol: I know the guy is fast, but that's ridiculous.