I'm ready for bed, but I have a question...

carlosthejackal
carlosthejackal Posts: 176
edited August 2008 in The Crudcatcher
...somewhere on the street I can hear a party. Bearing in mind I've had no beer so may find it difficult to sleep while I can hear "nunch, nunch, nunch", should I go and pleasantly suggest they turn their music down, or shall I kick the front door in and rip the hosts spleen out before smashing the stereo into a million pieces with my lump hammer and eating the speakers?

Choice is yours. Sometimes I'm a proper miserable old bastard. Which is surprising considering the sh1t I got up to when I was younger!
I am considerably more rock and roll than you.

Road. Mountain. Up hill and down dale...

Comments

• Funnily enough, i have had the same thing all evening, but it seems to have gone quiet in the past ten minutes, and i dont sleep much.
    They havent had a party that i can remember that went on this late, so live and let live.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Its abit late now, but I'd not have gone to ask without backup, could of been a bunch of chavs, like a group of about 20 that might end up piling on you.
  • Papa Smurf
    Papa Smurf Posts: 776
    willhub wrote:
    Its abit late now, but I'd not have gone to ask without backup, could of been a bunch of chavs, like a group of about 20 that might end up piling on you.

Meh what's a bunch of chavs.. Take on 1 or 2 and the rest run away once they figure out your up for it... Normally with the "Nah you aint worth it" excuse.
  • willhub wrote:

Hehe, would've suited me fine, I like a nice workout. And as Papa Smurf said, get the biggest one and the gobbiest one with a good shot each, and the rest will run. As it was, it went quiet as I went upstairs and I slept the sleep of the dead. Mine's not a bad street...
    I am considerably more rock and roll than you.

Road. Mountain. Up hill and down dale...
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Had a shop alarm going off from 9pm till gone midnight. Phoned the local noise pollution team from the council and they also advised to phone the police, what Sting will do I don't know, to see if they have a key holder on record.

The council called me back within 15mins and said it was the premises next door which I thought might be the case and as it was so late they couldn't do nothing other than hear the noise for themselves which they could through the phone. At 12:30 am we had silence in the street :D
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.