Rain rain go away come again (not this weekend)

GT Destroyer
GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
edited August 2008 in The Crudcatcher
As if its been raining nearly ALL DAY today. Apparently its supposed to be wet all weekend - GREAT.
and we are off to Llandegla on Saturday so it'd better damn well stop, or else.

Comments

• Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    ah you should be up northern scotland GT, beautiful hot day, getting windy now though, been out playing all afternoon at the bmx track and a little play down the promenade, so dry aswell at the moment, trails are so fast, might go to fort bill next week if its nice. Glad i got out of yorkshire before summer :lol:
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • GT Destroyer
    It rained here ALL NIGHT last night. Bloody woke me up, it was thunderstorming for ages, of course I was up at the window like a kid watching the lightning!!! how do you spell lightening?

Anyway its started off warm and sunny today, so hopefully the trails at Llandegla will have the same sunshine this morning and they might be dry for tomorrow?

I also managed to find some UK size 14 DC's for riding, been using some Asics running trainers recently and they were terrible, probably dangerous!
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    ive been riding in a mates old dx's, their falling apart but comfy and my size, looks like your crap weather has come up here today :( its proper sheite
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • GT Destroyer
    Yeah, we sent it up from Yorkshire. Hopefully it won't be anywhere near North Wales tomorrow.

I got the DCs and wore them to the pub tonight, just to wear them in. They seem OK, better than the Asics anyway!

• GT Destroyer
    Well it was friggin' awesome weather - Bright sunshine and hardly any clouds. We did have to drive through horrendous conditions to get there, I think the lowest speed we got on the motorway was 27MPH, you couldn't even see the road it was raining so bad.

The day at Llandegla was fantastic - Write-up and pics in the rides section, if you can be arsed.