magnus Posts: 127
    Quote of the fucking day!
  • elmotheewokking
    elmotheewokking Posts: 2,279
    I just came back the other day too.
    Still a bit dead. Oh well.
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    I am about to bugger off from Sandbox for good Schmako but just for the record, before I go, It sucks donkey k**b - big time. Nah nah, n-nah n-nah!
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • elmotheewokking
    Schmako wrote:
    Why don't you bugger off then?
    Never a truer word spoken.
    passout wrote:
    I am about to bugger off from Sandbox for good Schmako but just for the record, before I go, It sucks donkey k**b - big time. Nah nah, n-nah n-nah!
    Lol wut? Cock?
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    doug wrote:
    and it still sucks dick

Don't blame you, 8 months ago you asked if anyone knew you, to which a whopping one person replied that they did. I'd have been bitter too. Try again in another 8 months eh?
  • clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    Lol Brilliant.
  • gkf9
    gkf9 Posts: 176
    Sounds like a Preston Chav!!
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    Go start a better one then...
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • elmotheewokking
    Bikedevil wrote:
    Quoted For Awesome Hilarity.
  • magnus
    magnus Posts: 127
    You guys actually thought toasty's shout was funny?

No wonder this place sucks
  • Sir HC
    Sir HC Posts: 20,148
    magnus wrote:

Explain.
    Intense Socom
    Inbred
  • elmotheewokking
    Sir HC wrote:
    magnus wrote:

Explain.
    Think he's of shaving his legs. :roll:

Another name I remember. (Y)
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    magnus wrote:
    You guys actually thought toasty's shout was funny?

Uh oh, is this turning into an angst-ridden everything sucks thread?

Don't worry, I'm sure he can take my hardened abuse, he sounds like a big boy now. Well, prior to this post he did.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I think they all get together after school and think, "ooh, I know, lets go to Bike Radar and say words like 'knob'". Then giggle at each other in their moment of genius.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    i used to like popping over to the "other place" on the odd ocasion to see what childish waffle was being spilled but finally got bored of it, it makes me smile to see some of the original members (read what you will by the word "member") coming back for a look when their site breaks down.
  • Gingersaurus
    Gingersaurus Posts: 466
    It hasn't broken down, just thought I'd come back and see how poor this one is.

The original members were what made the MBUK forum.
  • Anonymous
    well i appreciate you get what you need from your community elsewhere and if it works for you, then good.

be honest though, "the other place" is full of youngsters bum licking each other and being cool. it's a regular post count fest.

"The original members were what made the MBUK forum."

it is true that the original bikeradar members make this place what it is too, and i mean that in a good way, no-one feels the need to come out of the closet or discuss whether they should ask a girl out (or whatever other hippy cr@p goes on) on here.........
  • Gingersaurus
    be honest though, "the other place" is full of youngsters bum licking each other and being cool. it's a regular post count fest.

So the average age is a bit lower than here, we can still have a mature discussion, even with some of the younger members. Very few people actually care about their postcounts, which is more than can be said for some of the members of this forum, threatening to leave because their postcounts would be reset. How petty is that?

no-one feels the need to come out of the closet or discuss whether they should ask a girl out (or whatever other hippy cr@p goes on) on here.........

And what's wrong with that? It's a bit of fun and a change from the countless other moutain biking forums around.
  • Anonymous
    post count arguments are very childish, i agree, i think a few folk have asked to remove the post count system completely and i am up for that too.

i understand your reasons for liking your forum, im just glad it all takes place elsewhere.

i wonder how many bike radar forumites have felt the need to go to your forum to argue about how good it is though.......

ps, yipee, another one on my post count!!!!
  • Gingersaurus
    Heh, I got bored. :D
  • Anonymous
    well, you are welcome any time.

ps, i like this bit of your website:

"UKMB.net - Better than BR by about 200 MBUK feet"

I didnt realise, i might have to make the move too, winners........
  • Gingersaurus
    well, you are welcome any time.

ps, i like this bit of your website:

"UKMB.net - Better than BR by about 200 MBUK feet"

I didnt realise, i might have to make the move too, winners........

Heh, I haven't seen that.
  • Anonymous
    click on your own link then go to the bottom the page, tis a nice touch..........
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Post counts?

What's this other forum?
    ;-)
  • UKMB.net, it was created when Future merged all the roadies/mountain bikers forums together into BR. Very few of the MBUK members liked the new lay out as it was a mess at first, and the MBUK dudes have a totally different vibe.

So UKMB was created by MBUK members. And its better than MBUK ever was.

Anyhoo, now the two forums bitch about each other.

Will I get banned for writting UKMB.net?

It was only the answer to a question.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Meh!

For those from UKMB on here just to bitch about Bikeradar - Don't, it's childish. You want to act like kids, do it on UKMB, not here.

Oh and for the record, if UKMB goes down, we do have another forum, not this one, we can "be ourselves" on.
  • nirveous
    nirveous Posts: 79
    lololololololololololololololol
  • John
    John Posts: 2,499
    Bikedevil wrote:

Done and dusted.