bonk man
bonk man Posts: 1,054
edited May 2008 in The bottom bracket
only reply on theis topics if you are pissssed .hgfwehdgfh
Club rides are for sheep

Comments

• eskimo Joe
    eskimo Joe Posts: 764
    if you are only allowed to reply if you are pished why do you have the option of tea total , or is that drunken logic
    Suburban studs yodel better than anyone else
  • bonk man
    yup
    Club rides are for sheep
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    I'm tea-total. That's why I've got a life! Don't miss drink one bit - more time for cycling and more money for kit, parts, hollybags and cycle adventures.

Life's for living; the world's for cycling.

Happy hangover. :twisted:I don't envy you one iota.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • bonk man
    OOOOOOOOH me ead.. :? na, ok , a bit spun out but I have a nasty cold so feel crap anyway.
    Last nights blow out was I think due to the relief of a bike race I have been organising actually happening despite the monsoon conditions, shared use of a closed road with the local church, some confused Polish bus drivers and the fact some fool helping organise the race had lunched out the first aid cover and us having to draft in a private firm and the severe expense of doing so...[ however the nice people at MRU Services were great on the price in the end and took pity on us] ..
    No work today, no driving until tonight possibly and a couple of people coming round this afternoon to talk bikes and music.... perfect.
    Will I have a drink today?? probably not, maybe next Friday at the Fringe Cabaret, but only a pint [ or two] cheers..................

oh yeh I don't get drunk often , the wife commented that it was only the 3 rd time she has seen me wobble about like that in 6 years so not due for rehab yet :)
    Club rides are for sheep
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    bonk man wrote:
    OOOOOOOOH me ead.. :? na, ok , a bit spun out but I have a nasty cold so feel crap anyway.
    Last nights blow out was I think due to the relief of a bike race I have been organising ......
    Ahhhhhh! A cycle related condition. :D

Carry on.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Hummmm..Getting drunk in cycles :?: Could be the start of a rash problem.OOOCCCHHHH
    bagpuss