Cross Country Riders in North Yorkshire (Scarborough)

brett1980
brett1980 Posts: 62
edited June 2008 in MTB rides
Hi,
Anyone for jaunts into Dalby forest / Filingdales etc?
Brett1980
"Any hole is a goal.....but a good hole is a bonus!!"

Comments

• brett1980
  • brett1980
  • Royal Dragoon
    Royal Dragoon Posts: 270
    We sometimes do trips to Dalby, why not keep an eye on our organise a ride section.... :wink:

http://www.mtb-extreme.co.uk/index.php
  • Dan Joyce
    Dan Joyce Posts: 19
    Several of us in Scarborough Paragon Cycling Club go up to Dalby etc. fairly regularly - typically on a Sunday morning. More here: www.spcclub.com.
  • Dan_xz
    Dan_xz Posts: 130
    Planning to start getting out there soon from Scarborough - but my fitness level is about down to beginners level so I'm starting on the road bike this week and trying to get something back first!

Definately not ready to keep up with the Paragon people!

Incidently have u guys seen this: http://www.scarborough.gov.uk/Default.aspx?page=7798#Mere_and_Olivers_Mount ?

Check out proposals 3a & 3b on the Olivers Mount consultation form and fill out the feedback form ;)
  • Dan Joyce
    Dan Joyce Posts: 19
    Scarborough Paragon is primarily a racing club, but we don't always hammer around Dalby. Beginners are always welcome, off road or on it.

I'll put a link on our website regarding the Mere and Oliver's Mount proposals. The deputy mayor (Brian O'Flynn) was guest of honour at our dinner in January and we were talking about this then, but I didn't realise the feedback forms were up there or that the deadline was so close.
  • how far round olivers mount will it go, if somthing does happen, id hope they`d use all from mushum bank round about right round to south cliff golf course, but surely, it would be too hard to police (with people on mx bikes using the old track on top of mount)
  • how far round olivers mount will it go, if somthing does happen, id hope they`d use all from mushum bank round about right round to south cliff golf course, but surely, it would be too hard to police (with people on mx bikes using the old track on top of mount)