dont drop it bin it

thedoctor46
thedoctor46 Posts: 33
edited May 2008 in The Crudcatcher
hi all been riding the wall and the whites level a lot recently and am dismayed about the amount of litter on the trails if you carry your energy bars/gells/ drinks when full they a lot lighter to carry back to the trail centre when used ,so we must clamp down on this problem before our trails end up looking like our streets

Comments

• dhxcme
    dhxcme Posts: 1,467
    Agreed.

Messy trails ruin rides.
  • Easy enough to take it out of the pack....easy enough to put it back in.
    =========================================

Dot 4 in the eye hurts. Trust me
  • The lack of replies may say something..
    =========================================

Dot 4 in the eye hurts. Trust me
  • dirtbiker100
    dirtbiker100 Posts: 1,997
    no excuse for littering a bike trail. i haven't spotted too much riding those trails but it certainly needs to be cracked down on
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    This thread deserves a bump, last time in Cwm i saw a couple of discarded innertubes bythe trail, there is no excuse this for this lazyness.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Its not difficult to tidy up rubbish, some people seem incapable of this though.
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    I couldn't agree more :D

Unfortunately some people just don't see the problem with dropping litter :(
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    i still cant understand the mentality of people like that.

there is no excuse these days with the amount of enviromental info made available and in fact forced down your throat every day!
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Poor upbringing if you ask me! It's bizzar that the very people who've set-out to enjoy the countryside can fcuk it up like that. Really winds me up, that said after puncturing 3 miles into my ride this weekend, trying to re-inflate using a pump that up to that point had been unproven, eventually giving up after half an hour when it fell apart in my hands, I was forced to hurl the offending object 40ft into a field. :evil:
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • bikeperson45
    bikeperson45 Posts: 415
    I wish litter was a person, then I could kill it
    Me like trials biking me do
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    On the way back from a beach the other day, I saw some fucker throw three of those polystyrene chips boxes out the window, one after the other, and it looked as though they were still about half full, judging by the amount of food that came out of them.
    Cunts.