edited March 2008 in Pro race
Sorry for post this new topic. It because i can´t connet in a few days

My choises

First stage: D. Fofonov
2 Stage: A. Valverde
3 Stage: Luis León Sánchez
Overall: Luis León Sánchez

Thanks
If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com

Comments

• calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    afx will be happy to accept this as your PTP picks I'm sure..

Strava is not Zen.
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    I like the way you're so confident in your choices that you've added spoiler to the title :wink:
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • I predict you'll get none of those right, especially Fofonov :wink:
  • victorponf
    victorponf Posts: 1,187
    Timoid. wrote:
    I like the way you're so confident in your choices that you've added spoiler to the title :wink:

Just because my english is very bad and I didn´t undestand the spoiler´s meaning :oops:
    If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com
  • timoid.
    victorponf wrote:
    Timoid. wrote:

Just because my english is very bad and I didn´t undestand the spoiler´s meaning :oops:

Only having a chuckle.

BTW I don't think Sanchez is going to ride.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • victorponf
    Timoid. wrote:
    victorponf wrote:
    Timoid. wrote:

Only having a chuckle.

How do you know it?
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,069
    victorponf wrote:
    Hey Victor - don't apologise as your English is way better than our Spanish.

Please keep on posting - it's good to get your perspective on things.
  • victorponf
    andyp wrote:
    victorponf wrote:

I thinks the same about english perspective on cycling (i´m suscriber of procycling), it´s very diferent than our
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Spoiler means "estropeado". We put it here so we can discuss a race when it is happening live or for those people who have recorded the race to watch later on their TV, so they are warned that the postings contain details of the winner!
  • timoid.
    victorponf wrote:
    Timoid. wrote:
    victorponf wrote:
    Timoid. wrote:

Only having a chuckle.

How do you know it?

Sorry I didn't see his name on the start list, but apparantly he is going to ride. Ignore my comment.
  • victorponf
    Kléber wrote:
    Spoiler means "estropeado". We put it here so we can discuss a race when it is happening live or for those people who have recorded the race to watch later on their TV, so they are warned that the postings contain details of the winner!

Kebler, Do you speak spanish?
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    andyp wrote:
    victorponf wrote:

Agreed! This forum is very Brit-centric. It's good to have some members from different parts of the world.
  • victorponf
    afx237vi wrote:
    andyp wrote:
    victorponf wrote:

Agreed! This forum is very Brit-centric. It's good to have some members from different parts of the world.

Anyway i was living in England for a while