good morning on the 24th..............

jonny ramrod
jonny ramrod Posts: 184
edited February 2008 in The Crudcatcher
morning people.... :D:D:D

today i am mostly riding, from the horseshoe pass, over to deglla, around the black run and then back to the pass.....

have a good day whatever you are doing..... :D
thinking happy thoughts....before the pixies steal them..

www.homersbikes.co.uk

Comments

• I'm going to the gym for a couple of hours...

Not hungover as I only had like 4 pints last night!

Then cooking a roast for everyone.

Then going out with a friend for a bit.

8)
    MySpace
    All fur coat and no knickers....
  • put a place out for me - am starving :lol:
  • Cheesey wrote:
    put a place out for me - am starving :lol:

Haha.... I'm domestically disabled so it will probably be a bit shit.... :lol:

What you on with today Cheesey? Xbox?
    MySpace
  • No :cry:

Near the end of Halo 3 yesterday and I got '3 Red Lights' on my console which isn't good to have on the Xbox - so had to disconnect it to send back to microsoft tomorrow so that I can be sent a new replacement - only had it a year

So may go and watch the carling cup final later instead.... :D
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    Well the weather's being Welsh today....wet.

No fun for me today, work to do
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • Was going to go for a ride, but I'm coughing my lungs up so giving it a miss. Bit of work needs doing before tomorrow, and it's Sunday so house roast later on. Got to remember to marinate my beef for steak and ale pie tomorrow too. Very fun day planned as you can see!
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    already had sunday dinner and walked the dogs, did no riding at all this weekend, feel very guilty but i did go for a run yesterday instead.

weekend has been boring but i am saving my self for this week, am doing a quad bike course at work, life is good.
  • Did a night orienteering event last night (very happy with my accurate map reading for most of course 8) ) & orienteering at a league competition this morning too - now absolutely shattered!!! Night event was great fun - first one I have ever done tho club continues training all winter despite dark nights.

Day off tomorrow so plan to put some miles on the bike - easy route I think tho!! :lol:
  • I've just got back from the gym done my 30km and a swim.

Feel better now!

:D
    MySpace
  • And just booked a Centre Parks holiday for just before my 21st!

Cant wait! Woo! 8)
    MySpace
  • been at the skatepark most of the day today, ridden there too much recently and got 7 new blisters/sore bits on my right hand. and tyre burn on my knee. and i didn't learn anything new. why do i bother.

in about 1 hour though i shall be receiving a new 06/07 ? marin attack trail frame hip hooray. which means this week i shall be bulid that up and converting my on-one inbred into a pub/commuting single speed bike.
  • in about 1 hour though i shall be receiving a new 06/07 ? marin attack trail frame hip hooray. which means this week i shall be bulid that up and converting my on-one inbred into a pub/commuting single speed bike.

Cool - didn't know you were getting an attack trail dude - nice one! :D
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    hows yours working out for you cheesey? have you been out on it much? i didnt think i liked the look of those marin full sus machines but i will concede that yours is a nice example.
  • Cheesey wrote:
    Cool - didn't know you were getting an attack trail dude - nice one! :D

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12558814
    :cry: thought you were ignoring you. the thread even had your name in the title!
    its arrived though :D. 07 version i think as its not got adjustable travel like my alpine did. need new bushings too as mine don't fit. which is a bummer, bloomin £20!
  • Sorry Dude - must have missed it :cry: - will be a newer version than mine if its the 07.

Great bike but extremely high BB but not in a bad way - has it turned up yet?

Nice one :D
  • Cheesey wrote:
    will be a newer version than mine if its the 07.
    Great bike but extremely high BB but not in a bad way - has it turned up yet?
    Nice one :D
    yeah the graphics confused me at first as I've been perving at yours to get myself ready and i stood there thinking - eh? it says attack trail but it looks different.
    couple of things i've noticed.
    *no adjustable travel* - on yours and my 06 marin alpine trail (pretty much the same as your current attack) you could change from 4" to 6 " with the QR. This has one set position but has an adjustable pivot at the bottom to change the geometry, I remember someone telling me that at some point.
    also the seat tube has some altered metal work going on.
    ever so exciting. its on my bed at the moment - as i was trying to sort bushings out! no other reason i swear :( ha ha.
    can't wait to build it up. gonna have to treat it to new brakes i think or something special :)
  • Great stuff - a man can love his bike 'too much' ..... :lol:

Try to get some piccies up my friend! :wink: