MBUK competition Edge Blade BSX stolen - Winton Bournemouth

3164106 Posts: 9
edited March 2008 in MTB stolen
My Edge Blade BSX was stolen from Winton in Bournemouth on the night of sunday 17th of feb, between 11pm and 11am. It is a cow print frame, with matching SDG saddle. The frame number is stamped on a chrome badge on the seat tube, its 00063. Pretty p***ed about it, four years of hard work for some theiving scum to take it for nothing. They're not too bright though, they left their tools, a coat and a bag on my driveway, they've got to be local, it was locked with a sod off motorbike lock and chain, and wrapped in a huge tarpaulin, they had to know it was there because they were prepared. The spec goes as follows:
FSA Pro Headset,
Manitou nixon comps,
Atomlab GI stem,
Gusset prison bars,
Atomlab DHR rims on GI hubs,
Maxxis tyres,
Hope mono mini disc brakes,
24/Seven superfat 3pc cranks,
Black MRP chainguide,
SDG bel air cow print saddle,
Shimano gears, A 105 rear mech, close ratio cassette and LX shifter.
for pics visit http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1392791/[/list]

Comments

no insurance on it so im screwed, got no cash for another, looks like my biking days are finally over, life really aint fair
    My Edge Blade BSX was stolen from Winton in Bournemouth on the night of sunday 17th of feb, between 11pm and 11am. It is a cow print frame, with matching SDG saddle. The frame number is stamped on a chrome badge on the seat tube, its 00063. Pretty p***ed about it, four years of hard work for some theiving scum to take it for nothing. They're not too bright though, they left their tools, a coat and a bag on my driveway, they've got to be local, it was locked with a sod off motorbike lock and chain, and wrapped in a huge tarpaulin, they had to know it was there because they were prepared. The spec goes as follows:
    FSA Pro Headset,
    Manitou nixon comps,
    Atomlab GI stem,
    Gusset prison bars,
    Atomlab DHR rims on GI hubs,
    Maxxis tyres,
    Hope mono mini disc brakes,
    24/Seven superfat 3pc cranks,
    Black MRP chainguide,
    SDG bel air cow print saddle,
    Shimano gears, A 105 rear mech, close ratio cassette and LX shifter.
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1392791/
    seen a bloke ridin around on a specialized covered in parts which suspiciously like the parts from my bike, evenb the zip-ties that hold the brake hose onto the fork are the same, hmmmmmmmmm