To the cyclist doing a Time Trial down High Holborn, around

Twenty Inch
Twenty Inch Posts: 765
edited January 2008 in Pro race
You were on a road bike, wearing black and white shorts, a reddish top and an faired aerodynamic helmet.

You jumped a red light outside the Shanghai Blues restaurant and hit a pedestrian, knocking her over. You knew you had hit someone because you looked back, but you didn’t stop.

You’re a selfish, immature, irresponsible, slack-brained idiot. You’re not fit to call yourself an adult. You should be deeply ashamed of your infantile, self-seeking, peurile behaviour. I hope your chain jumps up your fundament and drags your testicles into your rear derailleur.
A baby elephant stole my signature...

Comments

• vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    Was it Floyd Landis?
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    vermooten wrote:
    Was it Floyd Landis?

:lol::lol::lol:
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    I hope your chain jumps up your fundament and drags your testicles into your rear derailleur.

Next time you tell someone he isn't fit to be called an adult, you might want to ski this part. I agree with the rest, though.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    drenkrom wrote:
    I hope your chain jumps up your fundament and drags your testicles into your rear derailleur.

Next time you tell someone he isn't fit to be called an adult, you might want to ski this part. I agree with the rest, though.

The thought of Twenty Inch skiing down the idiots fundamental and slaloming around his balls somewhat diminishes the gravitas . :)