What did you have for tea?

Comments

• Don't get me started on that ikkle git!...i keep my horse next door but one to his house and he is an arrogant git...sped past the horse and tried to skittle me off the bike many a time

And breaaaaathe :lol:
  • Quick....get some mini-cheddars :lol:

Chill :oops:

http://gottahurt.pinkbike.com/album/Kona-McRea/
  • Decided not to go for mini cheddars..just ate 2 kit kats instead :lol:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Sunday dinner today innit? Roast pork, Yorkshire puds, roast potatoes, gravy, mmmm

Dog likes them too!

Picture+029.jpg
  • Had the healthy option tonight (running again tomorrow!):

Smoked mackeral, baked potato with cottage cheese & salad.

Might have a chocolate hit later tho - need to load carbs somehow!!!! :wink:
  • scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    Lamb steak and chips for tea tonite and got some hotpot for later on in my shift. yummy scrummy in my tummy :lol:
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • Homemade kebabs! with savioury rice :D

http://gottahurt.pinkbike.com/album/Kona-McRea/
  • My club's Burn's Night - so haggis, veggy haggis, neeps & tatties!!! Mmmmm....

Plus lots of puds & great company!!!
  • scotttomo
    Sounds like a good night there lunaeventer?
    What are neeps though?
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

• Turnip - usually mashed with butter!

Not exactly a healthy night but very tasty & have it very rarely so might as well enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • scotttomo
    Oooo sounds lurvly. Once a year though so not so bad eh enjoy it :P .
    Cant wait till sunday now missus doin a roast :D

• Most of us had a run first so burnt a good number of calories beforehand - sounds like I am justifying it now......!! :)
  • scotttomo
    yeah ok i believe you :lol: . Might need to go for a run myself on sunday before the roast the amount the other half is plannin :shock: .
    Cool name by the way, you like the 24hr events then :roll:

• Name originated for a completely different reason! :D Like your thinking tho!!!

Have started doing some adventure racing last year in daylight so that might lead to longer events..... Will be doing my first night orienteering event this year (very soon, in fact...) so has turned out quite appropriate......
  • scotttomo
    Night orienteering sounds ace! Thinkin bout gettin some lights to do some night riding myself its sounds like alot of fun, prob end up killin myself though im a clumsy rider :lol:
    Well i had baked beans on toast for tea tonite and got a jacket spud with tuna for later. Man i hate workin nights :x

• Work colleague & her husband have done some night rides. They sound great, but think I need to get a bit better when I can see where I am going in broad daylight first! Oh, and when I can afford good lights..........

Bowl of soup with toast & pate followed by tea & hot cross bun loaf (yeah, new one on me too!!)

Didn't ever do many night shifts, but hated them......
  • scotttomo
    Roast dinner today. with pork carrot&turnip roasties spring cabbage, and new potatoes :D . I've had bun loaf before but not hot cross bun loaf, prob same thing though :wink:
    Lol lunaeventer, need to get an bit better myself but dont mind in the day so the odd crash or seven in the dark cant be too bad :lol: .

• roast dinner again tonite yay this diet is rubbish lol. And this thread seems to be turning into a rather bad diary of my failing attempt to lose some puppy fat :lol:

• Amusing tho!

Not very healthy tonight either - fish & chips!! Home cooked rather than from chip shop, so less negative points perhaps........... Then some very nice cheese, then some tea & biscuits........

Not looking good for the scales at this neck of the woods either!!!
  • Chicken curry and boiled rice tonite :shock: . Ah sod it this diet aint happenin is it? lol. Gonna have a tub of icecream when i get home and cry :lol:

• Oh, don't give up so easy!! Instead of changing your diet, just have smaller portions!!!

What, no pancakes????? I had several with lemon juice & sugar - perfect!!
  • Steamed chicken and lemony cous cous.
    MySpace
    All fur coat and no knickers....
  • Oh great i've just had chicken curry and now i'm going to have to have pancakes when i get in :lol: . 13 stone here i come :lol: . Not really changin my diet as such just trying to keep below my dialy calorie intake but will still keep tryin. startin the gym with a lad from work next week so should give a bit more motivation :roll:

• I haven't had any pancakes. :(

Too many calories. :cry:
    MySpace
  • Jump on the scales as soon as you get up every morning - that works as motivation for me when I want to lose a bit of weight. Even better when it starts to happen!
  • Jump on the scales as soon as you get up every morning - that works as motivation for me when I want to lose a bit of weight. Even better when it starts to happen!

You should only weigh your self once a week really.

As your weight fluctuates naturally so it can be demotivating if you see it go up a lb.
    MySpace
  • Yeah, I know. The key is to allow for & accept that fluctuation.......

Calories are a measure of how good something tastes...................
  • Yeah but if I weigh myself daily and I put 1/4 of a lb on I have a fit. :lol:

And thats with knowing & understanding about the fluctuation.

I just weigh myself once a week. On a sunday morning usually.
    MySpace
  • Had pancakes when i got in last night yummy!! Cheese and ham toastie so far today.
    Lol i have'nt even weighed myself since startin the diet. I daren't :lol: . Then i did only start it two weeks ago. You reakon calorie countin a good way of doin it luna? Just thought i'd try it as i've never been on one before.
    Dont really want to lose alot just get rid of my jelly belly :lol: . Seems to all acumulate there and no where else. Plus havin love handles aint a look i want :shock: