Call of Duty 4 - On 360

GT Destroyer
GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
edited February 2008 in The Crudcatcher
This is the best online multiplayer game I have EVER played.

If you haven't got it, you need to buy it.

I love(d) Halo3 and thought nothing could beat it - Well this does, hands down.
So involving, there are so many different unlockable challenges to do with weapons, grenades, jumping, running, air strikes etc
Fantastic.

Comments

• Never played it online....(bit of a technophobe when it comes to gaming) but even in single player mode it blew me away...
    Found it was too short though.

Now slaying my way through Jeruselem in Assisn Creed.....
  • The online game is great as its filled with unlockables
    You start out with a pretty standard M16 and there is an enormous amount of challenges to do. You can upgarde your gun to have different sights on it, and different cammo.

You also get perks, which range from RPGs to claymores to double tap (giving double the rate of fire) or you can run faster and take more bullets in a gunfight.

Its really quite good but it lacks the arcadey feel of Halo 3, not that thats a fault with the game as its a sim game, but I have missed the acradey feel of Halo.

I've heard Assasins creed is a tad repetative?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    game is spot on always online what's your name and i will send you a friend requst im MRTICKLE039.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh17 ... C00118.jpg
  • agreed tis the nuts online.

single player was completed pretty quickly in standard then vet. but multiplayer has kept me going for ages, shame theres so many issues with the server online at the min.
  • Anonymous
    the prophet what's your name on xbox live i will send you a friend requst mine's on my last post!
  • its sheephead666, send me a request next time your on i'l do the same.

only issue i have at the minute is my headset is playing up so may be silent at times!
  • Anonymous
    i will be on later 2nite so i will sent friend reqest then. :wink:
  • jayson
    jayson Posts: 4,606
    Not played it on the 360 but i have it on the PS3 and yes it is truly a great game especially the the part where ur flyin in the A130(?) shooting the enemy below.
  • "death from above" its one of my favourite levels.
  • smitty
    smitty Posts: 125
    whats your tag mate mines smittyshooter so if ya wanna add me thats cool we could go shoot some yanks lol
  • Anonymous
    mine's MRTICKLE039 not on line yet need to renew my live membership will add yet to list though budd.
  • I finished the single player game pretty quickly and the got stuck into the on-line side of things, Its great, but also drives you bloody mad at times too.
    There are days you play it and you seem to be a bullet magnet no matter what level you play or what rank you are. But, when it all goes ok its amazing. I like to hide up and try and snipe people but its so fast paced you never really get the chance.
    I'm on a wife enforced x-box ban at the moment as the house needs doing! :roll:
    But I can't wait to get back on line again, now where's that bloody paint roller gone. :mrgreen:
    mart
  • Luke-Dob
    Luke-Dob Posts: 121
    Amazing game COD4. Got it on the PC and already a memeber of a clan for it. Singleplayer has a great story line and Multiplayer is Intense. Graphics are also good but nothing compared to the wrath of Crysis.
    "If I Was Falling, YOU BETTER FREAKING CATCH ME!!!"
    6 years riding bikes, 8 broken bones, gravity can be a b**ch
    http://dobby.pinkbike.com/album/My-Bikes-D/
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    I'll stick to halo, nothing better than sword spree's and splatter spree's! :D
  • Was it me or was halo 3 mildly dissapointing Schmako?
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Its not bad, it is quite annoying how you can't choose what level you get to go on though. But it is too much fun owning some american kids and having them go nuts at you. Got a good few mates that have it too, so always get good banter on it!