Team Evil return

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited August 2007 in Pro race
http://www.team-astana.eu/e/actualite.php?id=648

They're going for external and independant doping controls.

Ummmm, ok.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• top_bhoy
    top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
    Not much point in having the doping controls if the same DS/doctors/sognieurs who administered the current cheating regime are still there. Leopards never change their spots!!!
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Top_Bhoy wrote:
    Not much point in having the doping controls if the same DS/doctors/sognieurs who administered the current cheating regime are still there. Leopards never change their spots!!!

A lesson to be learnt from T-Mobile then, eh? :P
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    iainf72 wrote:
    http://www.team-astana.eu/e/actualite.php?id=648

They're going for external and independant doping controls.

Ummmm, ok.

Probably a note from Vino's mummy telling everyone her son is a good boy and kind to his family......
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Let's wait and see the details of this. If they're appoint independent experts and willing to give them a big budget to administer an extensive screening programme, then good.

Their credibility is still massively undermined. I guess they need an outsider, a Bill Stapleton or John Lelangue figure to come in and ensure all's well. :wink:
  • Mr Bumble
    Mr Bumble Posts: 572
    Perhaps Astana are beyond doping now....

...and are investing the oil money in genetic manipulation of the next generation of riders :twisted:
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Too late - Vino is actually a sophisticated robot and only got caught because someone topped him up with Castrol GTX instead of Mobil 1.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'