Why...

NorwegianBlue
NorwegianBlue Posts: 484
edited July 2007 in Pro race
... is all this stuff about the tour and drugs etc. here instead of in the Pro Talk section? Having all this cock in here doesn't leave anywhere for people to discuss their own sporting endeavour. Can the mods sort it out please? The distinction between the two forums seems pretty clear cut to me.

[Edit]
God I hate these automatic profanty checkers. So the word C-O-C-K is replaced by the word FOOL. What's that about? Willy? Yes. Fool? Eh?
"Swearing, it turns out, is big and clever" - Jarvis Cocker

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Sorry, but making a post like this will not get anything done.

flag the posts that you feel are in the wrong place and when Admin come back they might do something.

the flag is actually the red ! top left of each post.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • ... is all this stuff about the tour and drugs etc. here instead of in the Pro Talk section? Having all this fool in here doesn't leave anywhere for people to discuss their own sporting endeavour. Can the mods sort it out please? The distinction between the two forums seems pretty clear cut to me.

[Edit]
    God I hate these automatic profanty checkers. So the word C-O-C-K is replaced by the word FOOL. What's that about? Willy? Yes. Fool? Eh?

Most of this is to be found in the training section.