ARGHHHHH!

Chucker_Dude
Chucker_Dude Posts: 209
edited August 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Dont you just hate unrealiable people!
or people who say "i cant be bothered to go for a ride at the moment." or "i just dont feel like it."
:evil:
I need to find some new people to ride with....

Comments

• russ0228
    russ0228 Posts: 228
    i know what you mean min. three times a few of us had the same mate with a van pull out of going to glentress and laggen on the night before throwing the ride into crumbles. only to have him phone this morning to see if i wanted to go out for a street thrap. sure now he wants to go ride now that i have two pulled muscles in me leg and another one of us off we a sore back and a third having sent his frame back under warranty. AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    internet (in ter net), secret sanctuary of idiots and nutters.
  • danhargrave7
    danhargrave7 Posts: 194
    I have a mate whos pretty crap at DJ, but i ride with him anyway, and i often say, so are we going biking today.? after arranging about 2 days ago, then before were about to go, after iv cycles about 4 miles to the train station (to get to the trails) he comes out with, hmm im not really in the biking mood atm.

Hes such a gimp, i shut him up when i said 'so, ok what mood are you in, maybe the ping pong playing mood..? or the sitting at home having a w*nk mood?? Then f*ck off im going with someone else, have fun at home'

8) 8)
    <hr>
    Dont you hate it when your eating pizza with one hand, and trying to type with the other, the BAM! you accidently put4 \'W\'s into the address bar !!!!
  • Dont you just hate unrealiable people!
    or people who say "i cant be bothered to go for a ride at the moment." or "i just dont feel like it."
    hey chucker dude i have the same problem well similar, most of my mates are just getting into to biking and either dont have the confidence/ have crap bikes that wont handle them so we mess about in the strrets dropping off walls etc (kinda feels wrong on my avalanche lol). btw chucker dude where abouts are u based?
  • Chucker_Dude
    Chucker_Dude Posts: 209
    I have a mate whos pretty crap at DJ, but i ride with him anyway, and i often say, so are we going biking today.? after arranging about 2 days ago, then before were about to go, after iv cycles about 4 miles to the train station (to get to the trails) he comes out with, hmm im not really in the biking mood atm.

Hes such a gimp, i shut him up when i said 'so, ok what mood are you in, maybe the ping pong playing mood..? or the sitting at home having a w*nk mood?? Then f*ck off im going with someone else, have fun at home'

8) 8)

This is exactly like one of my mates! It really gets on my nerves. Even worse he wont come out riding in light drizzle, coz he "doesnt want to get wet" But if i dont ride with him i dont ride, so i havent go much choice. It doesnt help that im super enthutiastic. Although i may steal what you said to your mate to shut mine up :D

Dont you just hate unrealiable people!
    hey chucker dude i have the same problem well similar, most of my mates are just getting into to biking and either dont have the confidence/ have crap bikes that wont handle them so we mess about in the strrets dropping off walls etc (kinda feels wrong on my avalanche lol). btw chucker dude where abouts are u based?

Hi killercheese, can i call you cheese? :D

Im based in Watford, hertfordshire. And my local trails are Whippendale woods about 20 mintutes from me. Theres some decent stuff there, good for begginers. Check out the site below if your bored :D Where do you ride?

www.myspace.com/whippywoodsriders
  • Hi killercheese, can i call you cheese? :D

Im based in Watford, hertfordshire. And my local trails are Whippendale woods about 20 mintutes from me. Theres some decent stuff there, good for begginers. Check out the site below if your bored :D Where do you ride?

www.myspace.com/whippywoodsriders
    yeah call me cheese if you want every one on other forums does :lol:
    anyways im on the other side of the country to you lol, im located at blyth near Newcastle.
  • Hey Chucker
    I've only just moved to st albans which is only about 5 or so miles from you.
    Im just getting into mountain biking so I admit im shit but i like to give it a go and incorporate a decent beverage stop along the way!
    I dont know anyone down here so im welcome to meeting like minded people for a ride.
    Im Matt BTW.
  • Hey Chucker,

I'm based in watford and go to whippy a few times a week. I haven't seen many guys there. Just got back into it after a fews years, so by no means a great rider.

I'm riding a trek remedy if you see me about.

Be good to share a few local rides. Riding on my own's getting a bit boring!

Maybe good to hook up...
  • To solaris....

:shock: I didnt know there was more regular riders. Theres about 5 of us who ride there quite often, but i havent seen any other 'serious' riders.

So what are you riding there? eg. the downhills?

I'll say hi if you see you, or your bike :P Im riding a GT Chucker. I havent been to whippy in a week or so though.

To mjtaurus....

Hey man, what bike are you riding?

You should try and get a train over to watford and we can meet up with some other people and have a big sesh at Whippy :P
  • Will Snow
    Will Snow Posts: 1,154
    i used to not have people to ride with / were super unreliable, maybe you should try your local bike shop, and just pester them, see if you can tag along with them. Mine were happy to have me along, plus now i get discounted stuff...
    i ride a hardtail
  • Crap round here too, nobody ever wants to ride, always end up riding with the bmxers... its not a bad thing but i'd prefer to ride with mountain bikers :?