Nw lot - Sunday 15th, waz happenin?

hansum dog
hansum dog Posts: 11
edited July 2007 in MTB rides
Hey Sidey, gf3, trio,k8to,stevie, and whomever, wherever......

Finally found my way onto this site :roll: easy nuff after all.
I know stevie hasn't made it yet (onto the site) but I know he's out this Sunday. I'm out too for a change, has anything been organised yet :?:

Has steve mentioned anything about next weekend yet :wink: it'll be a good un :D :?:
When was the last time, u did something for the 1st time?

Comments

• steveskee
    steveskee Posts: 18
    hey
    at last had 2 change my username but who cares eh
    just u and me by the looks of things then may do the lakes instead :D
  • chemdog
    chemdog Posts: 31
    wheres the NW lot? Is that Lakes or would that be Very NW? 8)

Iain
  • steveskee
    steveskee Posts: 18
    hey chemdog
    we are based manchester area
  • hansum dog
    hansum dog Posts: 11
    Chemdog, alot of us call the dark peaks our back yard, and although I love it I would give my left crank to ride in the lakes week in/out.
    We only ever do parts or all of the north face taking in some of the excellent off piste stuff up and around satterthwaite. We're coming up for a weekend in September and are keen to do the ride out of Ambleside, taking in the garburn pass :?: I think.
    I checked out your link and I will deffo be checking out those routes up to helvellyn and skiddaw some time in the future. Cheers for that.
    john.
    When was the last time, u did something for the 1st time?
  • chemdog
    chemdog Posts: 31
    maybe catch you in September (or next time your up in the lakes), will be sure to take plenty of photos of hevellyn and the 3 pass rides, both have been on the cards for a while so really looking forward to them... dont think I'll be one of the slowest so plenty time for the snapshots and should get some good helmet cam footage on the descents. Cant wait!

Iain