Good Morning Everyone!! Where are you from??!!

13»

Comments

• Name is Phil, used to be a roadie years ago, until an accident with Mavic SSC hubs/Cinelli Bars and Shimano Dura Ace AX breaks put paid to cycling more than 2 miles.

Used to reside in the Sandbox and a few other area's of MBUK. Ride MTB's now, doing various crazy stuff :D
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Name is Phil, used to be a roadie years ago, until an accident with Mavic SSC hubs/Cinelli Bars and Shimano Dura Ace AX breaks put paid to cycling more than 2 miles.

Used to reside in the Sandbox and a few other area's of MBUK. Ride MTB's now, doing various crazy stuff :D

^ He's my dad.
  • photojonny
    photojonny Posts: 382
    I'm Jonny, from C+ Beginners mainly. Had my road bike about 6 months, did my first metric century today, which was quite cool.

Hopefully going on my first group ride on Saturday. Also cool.

where there's two wheels, there's a way....
  • mazza
    mazza Posts: 52
    hi there im from c plus mainly post on touring i lurk on cake stop. i think with any change peaple dont like it to they get used to it so just hang on in there you soon get used to the new site
  • Nivacrom
    Nivacrom Posts: 111
    Evening all, another C+ lurker and infrequent poster. Mainly in Cakestop but pretty much anywhere else that took my fancy.
    This new forum is a bit clinical or should that be 'Corporate' ('The World is for Riding' :roll:). I can't imagine too many people will rush out tot snap up a bikeradar cycle jersey if they ever market them.
  • speshcp
    speshcp Posts: 3,746
    Another ex C+ member here, my post/lurking ratio has dropped a tad over the last year or two...

Good point about jerseys, Nivacrom. I must remember to wear my CakeStop jersey more often...
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Me from C+, first time in cake stop as I like them too much in real life :D
    Usually found in ride, training, race , know how and beginners but occasionally drop in to soapbox when I am in a more belligerent mood :D