Dragon ride photos

hevipedal
hevipedal Posts: 2,475
I have to say I'm disappointed in the photos of the dragon ride;

1st - And most importantly; I don't appear to be in any of them. Which is a bit odd as I remember seeing the guy taking them both times at the Blwch.

2nd - you can only buy a print or a CD. What happened to downloading the .jpg file? surely the best way of getting the photo? I wouldn't have minded paying for that. If they'd had a pic of me......

3rd - They're not very good are they? just snaps not what I would call top class photographs. Anyone with a digi camera could have done it, it doesn't take a professional.

<b><font color="red"> Hevipedal </font id="red"></b>
Phrase of the week - <font color="red"><font size="3"><b> I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
Things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
</font id="red"> </font id="size3"> </b>

51yrs old and Proud of it - Made it to 87kg 2 more to go for the target.
Pedal to Paris Sept 2007
Hevipedal
It's not only people that are irrational; 1.4142135623730950488016887242096980785696718753769480731766797379907324784621

Comments

• I thought mine were ok, (had 4 in all). Have you searched by race number? This is why sticking your race number clearly forwards facing is a good idea [:)] I am more disappointed in just being able to buy a print only. Where does it say you can buy a CD (and therefore the electronic file)?

<font size="1">Time! Time! It's always too long and there's never enough!</font id="size1">
  • ed_m
    ed_m Posts: 131
    its about 4th option down on the page steve.... electronic hi-res copy or somesuch.

my two are ok, not very dynamic and i could be anywhere!

would have been good if they'd put themselves out a little (i.e. not sitting on the tailgate of the car!) and got a shot with some of the valleys & climb in the background.

but hey... what do i know.. chances of my buying any race photo however good are slim at best.

<center><font color="blue"><font size="1">____________________
    www.ultrarunner.co.uk
    </font id="size1"></font id="blue"></center>
    <center><font color="blue"><font size="1">____________________
    www.ultrarunner.co.uk
    </font id="size1"></font id="blue"></center>
  • Pirahna
    Pirahna Posts: 1,315
    I don't appear to have a piccie either, and I like hevipedal, I know the bloke took them. Not that I'd buy one anyway.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hevipedal</i>

3rd - They're not very good are they?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Speak for yourself........the one he took of me with my mate Andy is bitchin' [:D]

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/bronzie/imag ... N07-01.JPG
  • hevipedal
    hevipedal Posts: 2,475
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pirahna</i>

I don't appear to have a piccie either,<u> <b>and I like hevipedal</b></u>, I know the bloke took them. Not that I'd buy one anyway.

aawwww shucks

by the way my number was right at the front and full face on

<b><font color="red"> Hevipedal </font id="red"></b>
    Phrase of the week - <font color="red"><font size="3"><b> I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
    It's got a basket, a bell that rings and
    Things to make it look good.
    I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
    </font id="red"> </font id="size3"> </b>

51yrs old and Proud of it - Made it to 87kg 2 more to go for the target.
    Pedal to Paris Sept 2007
    Hevipedal
    It's not only people that are irrational; 1.4142135623730950488016887242096980785696718753769480731766797379907324784621
  • Pirahna
    Pirahna Posts: 1,315
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hevipedal</i>

aawwww shucks

You're my favourite. [:D]
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Mine was 1171, could not make out detail of my tattoos so quality just not good enough [:D]
    I might take pics on one sportive to get some decent pics [:D]

Feel free to browse and donate:
    http://www.justgiving.com/davidbethanmills
    My winter and summer bike pics

http://oldwelshman.myphotoalbum.com
  • vermootencp
    vermootencp Posts: 1,298
    My pictures are great, and there's a CD of one of the jpgs winging its way to me now. But then again I do love myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <font size="1">"I'll do what I can to help y'all. But the game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."
    </font id="size1">
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <font>"I\'ll do what I can to help y\'all. But the game\'s out there, and it\'s play or get played. That simple."
    </font>
  • vermootencp
    vermootencp Posts: 1,298
    There are more pix up every time I look. New sections of unidentified riders now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <font size="1">"I'll do what I can to help y'all. But the game's out there, and it's play or get played. That simple."
    </font id="size1">
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <font>"I\'ll do what I can to help y\'all. But the game\'s out there, and it\'s play or get played. That simple."
    </font>
  • floatman
    floatman Posts: 28
    I too seem to have been omitted despite having seen the photographer at least twice.