Lancaster to York - 100 miles. 16th September '07

On Sunday September 16th the British Heart Foundation is staging its first ever ƒ?~Lancaster to York Bike Ride (Ride of the Roses)

http://www.bhf.org.uk/get_involved/take ... spx?e=2094

Anyone fancy it?

Comments

• Jonathan Mcp
    Jonathan Mcp Posts: 2,472
    Already signed up for it.

<font size="1">It isn't growing up that stops us playing, it is stopping playing that makes us grow up.

Go and see my bikes</font id="size1">

Sponsor me for the Ride of the Roses BHF ride
  • I can't do this as I'm on hol then - but does anybody have the route, as I'd be interested to know of a good route from the Trough of Bowland to Leeds/York. I couldn't see it on the link, but that might be me missing it :oops:
  • Ooh, I might do this.
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • Jonathan Mcp
    Jonathan Mcp Posts: 2,472
    I can't do this as I'm on hol then - but does anybody have the route, as I'd be interested to know of a good route from the Trough of Bowland to Leeds/York. I couldn't see it on the link, but that might be me missing it :oops:

They are sending out a route plan 1 week before. Starts from Williamson(?) Park so I'd assume the route out of LAncaster is straight up to the trough -after that not a clue.

i'm away in france for a couple of weeks, but on my return I was thinkiing of riding from Lancaster through the through of bowland and back again - about 50 miles but all hilly, as a recce to see how hard the dtart is going to be. Anyone interested on the weekend of 11th or 12th August?