2007 Cyclefilm DVDs, the FWC is superb

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
Just received my copy of the FWC 2007 DVD...what an improvement on last year...its around 47 minutes long...and its great to watch.

It basically shows a top amateur taking on the course..he takes in all passes from the beginning until the end...telling you all about the passes,gradients,nature...after he has done a pass and gave all the relevant data the DVD then shows the actual event and mere mortals tackling the pass....great footage on all passes....especially Honister/Newlands/Hardknott

There is also a large part of the DVD showing the starting structure and the finishing sequences....

Extras also include all Bullit shots of all the passes...showing the entire ascent/descent.

Great for anyone who did the event or is thinking about doing it...

All for a meesly œ10.....well worth it....I've been informed that the Etape Du Dales and the Grand Fondo Cymru events have also had the same luxury treatment...great that someone is making films of these events...they are great keepsakes.....

I was on the FWC DVD! So could you be on a DVD!

http://www.cyclefilm.com/trophy07.html

Enjoy!

Comments

• daowned
    daowned Posts: 414
    Great idea to get one if you took part in any of the events. I see they are covering the Bealach this year along with the BBC, I would consider getting this one and the FWC as I plan to give the FWC a go next May for the first time.

Yeah super outfit...good quality as well.